• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nelo Ice

Banned
This team is a mess. It's obvious they don't buy into browns philosophy. Cut the chord and give someone else a shot to coach this team. I'm down win this clown. I was very very wrong about brown.

Yep not watching but from the sounds of it Brown has no authority and he's an idiot. Kobe keeping himself in the game on Sunday and them being in shock at having to come in during the 4th quarter. Yeah Mitch/Buss fire his ass like right now or at the very latest December.

This team is a mess. It's obvious they don't buy into browns philosophy. Cut the chord and give someone else a shot to coach this team. I'm down win this clown. I was very very wrong about brown.

Worthy was even saying this looks like a team that doesn't believe in what they're doing. On both ends.

LOL @ Lakers pushing the panic button. It seems a bit premature. PEACE.

There's no progress in this system. Usually, when you see a new system, it's because they're uncomfortable/not used to the system. I can let go of Ebanks giving an empty pass to Gasol because they're learning each other... Problem is, I haven't seen one thing they have been working on. Also, they all look lazy/uninterested in playing.

Mxrz

Magic still have twice as many wins as Dwight. That's some funny yet disturbing stuff. Can't wait to see the trade request come in.

Top Bottom