• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jeff-DSA

The day when Kobe punches a teammate might be here.

Hardwood Paroxysm ‏@HPbasketball
oh man Kobe is pissed. Don't go in the locker room, guys. Don't be in private with him. Go to the bus. Go to the bus now.

jt6w0rCNnKAl9_e.jpg

The Wolves without Love and Rubio have more wins than the Lakers and Nets combined. I'm not saying that Kirilenko would be the best player on either team but it has to be thought about.

Pimpwerx

jerry sloan trending on twitter, lol.

I'd love for Lakers nation to discover why Sloan was run out of Utah. That franchise used Deron as an excuse to fire him, because they had no qualms about trading Deron shortly afterwards. I don't think fans of any team really want Sloan coaching their franchise. PEACE.

Jamison with the legendary 2-0-0-0-0 -13 in 14 minutes.

I'd love for Lakers nation to discover why Sloan was run out of Utah. That franchise used Deron as an excuse to fire him, because they had no qualms about trading Deron shortly afterwards. I don't think fans of any team really want Sloan coaching their franchise. PEACE.

lol you have no idea what you are talking about.

diehard

Fleer

Do you always just spew bullshit?

Pimpwerx

Sometimes.

Legendary coach Sloan gets fired after spat with DWill. DWill gets traded to NJ. Legendary coach doesn't coach again for whatever reason, despite numerous vacancies. Looks to me like Utah seized the Deron dispute as an opportunity to dump Sloan. Firing him otherwise would have been hard, given his legacy.

Oh yeah...this is according to multiple sources. PEACE.

The Wolves without Love and Rubio have more wins than the Lakers and Nets combined. I'm not saying that Kirilenko would be the best player on either team but it has to be thought about.
AK has been pretty amazing, but better than Howard? I haven't really seen the Lakers yet so I don't know how he's playing.

Jeff-DSA

Sometimes.

Legendary coach Sloan gets fired after spat with DWill. DWill gets traded to NJ. Legendary coach doesn't coach again for whatever reason, despite numerous vacancies. Looks to me like Utah seized the Deron dispute as an opportunity to dump Sloan. Firing him otherwise would have been hard, given his legacy.

Nope.com/wrong

Sometimes.

He resigned so I think you need to come up with another imaginary narrative to fit that.

AK has been pretty amazing, but better than Howard? I haven't really seen the Lakers yet so I don't know how he's playing.

I'm just trolling (partially)

Sometimes.

Pimpwerx: Sometimes always spewing bullshit.

Top Bottom