• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Seriously, though, isn't Bird the Pacers' GM or president or something? His coaching career didn't go that great, so I doubt he'd want to leave home for a job he may have for just a year or 2 at best.

In 3 years under Bird, the Pacers went to the ECF twice and then the Finals.

SamuraiX-

My phone just buzzed me about the Mike Brown firing.

Congrats, LakersAge!

NOW SPREAD YO CHEEKS FOR SOME 'ANTONI! bwahaawhawhawahawh

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
AWoj said:
Knee replacement surgery expected to keep Mike D'Antoni unable to coach until late December, league source tells Y! Sports.

charsace

I can't here you.
Go play your game that nobody else plays

Tits and ass lakers age. Tits and ass

You're old, lack depth, lack 3pt shooting, and Dwight is far away from being himself on defense. And capped out so changes are hard to make. Firing Brown so fast fixes none of that.

People talking about JVG need to stfu. That man was made for commentating and I'll be highly pissed if he goes back to coaching.

JVG and SVG need to call games together.

Also ... if your thinking about firing someone, or giving them a couple more games before deciding, it's probably best to just let them go.

Please just not D'antoni.

You say that as if Howard has a guaranteed contract or something.

They are going all in right here and right now. New coach almost immediately I'd suspect.

I'm sure they'd love to, but realistically it's a no win situation. How would Sloan or Mike have any more success trying to institute a whole new system with no training camp and a gimpy Nash? I'd love to think it could happen but I don't think they'd fare any better.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Shit is hilarious though. Howard does all that bs during the offseason and now comes to a team who just fires their coach 5 games in.

I honestly wonder if he's going to stick around for next season. I mean I'm sure he knew like everyone else Brown was a fucking awful coach, but who they hire now could change everything.

whoever said Larry Brown earlier...yeah, that choice wouldnt surprise me at all....defensive oriented, used to dealing with swollen heads, a hard ass.

Mike Brown has stolen every dollar he has made in the NBA. A con artist.

image.php

Hi Phil? Yeah, this is Jennie. Uhm, hunny, remember how you said you would never ever ever ever ever come back for the millionth time? Wellllllllllllll..............

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
lol goddamn Raging you're blowing up my Twitter Mentions with that. I have no idea who even made it.

bionic77

whoever said Larry Brown earlier...yeah, that choice wouldnt surprise me at all....defensive oriented, used to dealing with swollen heads, a hard ass.
Larry Brown is a horrible coach. He gets his players to play hard but after year 2 or 3 he starts to hate all of them, checks out and slowly trades all of the good players and tries to put all young guys in their place.

The guy I always wanted to replace Jackson was Adelman but that would be a bit tricky to get him right now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets should have never gotten rid of Adelman ._______.

Fucking Les and Morey.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
This is glorious.

Golden State to be merc'd by 30 points.

Coach Kobe will go ham.

Larry Brown is a horrible coach. He gets his players to play hard but after year 2 or 3 he starts to hate all of them, checks out and slowly trades all of the good players and tries to put all young guys in their place.

The guy I always wanted to replace Jackson was Adelman but that would be a bit tricky to get him right now.

To be fair the Lakers only need a coach for 2 years...

But I'll admit I'd only want it to happen for the hilarity when Larry sons Dwight for some reason or another.

Larry doesn't need a reason to son you

November 08, 2012

Alan Alda Replacing Phil Jackson At Schwab IMPACT

In a last-minute development, actor Alan Alda will replace famed basketball coach Phil Jackson as the keynote speaker on the closing day of the annual Schwab Advisor Services IMPACT conference in Chicago next week, according to Bernie Clark, executive vice president, national sales manager of Schwab Advisor Services.

http://www.fa-mag.com/fa-news/12863-alan-alda-replacing-phil-jackson-at-schwab-impact-.html

could be nothing but..

o shit? lol

Top Bottom