• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Wow crazy news about Mike Brown. I wonder how Dwight is feeling about all of this right now? His image has just nosedived in the past year and a half.

well I think the organization gave him the heads up. Why do you think he made this statements about not showing frustration. It was a subtle way of saying "I'm not the one complaining about the coach".

also This link here summarizes real well why the lakers are going to go the 7 second or less route.

Also quick question if both the lakers and Heat use a modified 7 or second or less system and neither win a championship.... will that prove how much of a gimmick that system really is on the professional level?

Canuck76

Banned
Lakers are basically screwed though.

Houston needs to start clearing cap space immediately. Dwight won't want to stay on Lakers past 1 more season. Too much burden on his shoulders. He needs a star to place the blame on if they lose.

Harden in Houston is perfect for that. People hardly even remember Hakeem, and the past couple of years any star there has become injured as hell or flamed out. Basically the fans are desperate there, and have little to no expectation. Getting out of the first round would be manna from heaven.

If Dwight's a big as a puss as i think he is, that's where he'll head. Or somewhere where he can team with CP3

They'll actually play better D in a PnR offense than their current Princeton.

When I get a chance to coach youths. We will main PnR and backdoor cut all game. Iso ball is dumb.

well I think the organization gave him the heads up. Why do you think he made this statements about not showing frustration. It was a subtle way of saying "I'm not the one complaining about the coach".

also This link here summarizes real well why the lakers are going to go the 7 second or less route.

Also quick question if both the lakers and Heat use a modified 7 or second or less system and neither in a championship.... will that prove how much of a gimmick that system really is on the professional level?

you dont have much to back up your claims do you?

The Suns probably chip if Stern doesn't shit on them with the "leave the bench" bs that year.

And Mike D only started sucking in Phoenix when they tried to beat a great Spurs team with a hailmary move by bringing in fat Snaq.

He overachieved there.

As far as New York...that team wasn't ever going to make noise with a core of Gallo/Fields/Felton/Amare. Come on man. And Melo clearly never fit his system. Major injuries during playoff run, etc etc.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
17Zf0.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lakers are basically screwed though.

Houston needs to start clearing cap space immediately. Dwight won't want to stay on Lakers past 1 more season. Too much burden on his shoulders. He needs a star to place the blame on if they lose.

Harden in Houston is perfect for that. People hardly even remember Hakeem, and the past couple of years any star there has become injured as hell or flamed out. Basically the fans are desperate there, and have little to no expectation. Getting out of the first round would be manna from heaven.

If Dwight's a big as a puss as i think he is, that's where he'll head. Or somewhere where he can team with CP3

wut

Working well is a bit of a stretch.

But this is a total panic move. The fact they didn't even have anybody lined up is crazy.

they were being efficient, and getting a ton of open looks. i'd say that means it was working well. more time with it would have made them even better. its the energy, effort, and defense thats the problem. oh and the horrendous bench.

The Lakers are old and have no depth. Dwight Howard is the only great defensive player on the entire team. They have one of the worst defensive backcourts in the NBA. Dwight Howard is suddenly not going to learn how to shoot free throws. I don't get the feeling that anyone likes one another on that team. How will a coaching change solve any of this? It won't.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
you dont have much to back up your claims do you?

The Suns probably chip if Stern doesn't shit on them with the "leave the bench" bs that year.

And Mike D only started sucking in Phoenix when they tried to beat a great Spurs team with a hailmary move by bringing in fat Snaq.

He overachieved there.

As far as New York...that team wasn't ever going to make noise with a core of Gallo/Fields/Felton/Amare. Come on man. And Melo clearly never fit his system. Major injuries during playoff run, etc etc.

dude D'antoni sucks badly, I am not even going to debate that. If you want to bring up his years of over achieving (or under achieving considering the roster) at the suns fine but his style of coaching has major flaws. That everyone in the league knows how to take advantage of.

The Lakers are old and have no depth. Dwight Howard is the only great defensive player on the entire team. They have one of the worst defensive backcourts in the NBA. Dwight Howard is suddenly not going to learn how to shoot free throws. I don't get the feeling that anyone likes one another on that team. How will a coaching change solve any of this? It won't.

Always with the wisdom. Yes the Lakers are as constituted a very poor team with no talent Mr. Wreckage. How can a coach solve a lack of talent. I just don't know.

Always with the wisdom. Yes the Lakers are as constituted a very poor team with no talent Mr. Wreckage. How can a coach solve a lack of talent. I just don't know.

Lakers fans do not want to hear that. I've been saying it for three weeks. They like to pretend that the only problem is defense, but it would take a fucking miracle to get this team to play any kind of defense.

Brinbe

That was obviously coming. What a terrible hire in the first place. Just gotta pray they hire Pringles and not an actual competent coach.

Top Bottom