• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want to say ellington is a lucky bastard with all these 3s falling but I guess he's actually only been shooting when open, for the most part. So still a bit of luck, but not as enormous of an amount of it as you'd think at first.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Out of all of Knicks-age, i'll feel the worst for you and h3ro after your season ends on another 35% shooting performance from Melo.

true fans on opposite ends of the spectrum.
That's a .350 average

Out of all of Knicks-age, i'll feel the worst for you and h3ro after your season ends on another 35% shooting performance from Melo.

true fans on opposite ends of the spectrum.

You are stuck in the past and think things don't change bro. You are talking about the heat game where all they did was guard him since no one can score with no real pg's? Or the lockout season where melo was injured multiple times the whole season?

PBY

Banned
You are stuck in the past and think things don't change bro. You are talking about the heat game where all they did was guard him since no one can score with no real pg's? Or the lockout season where melo was injured multiple times the whole season?
believe man, believe

The M.O.B

Heat get blown out before I head to work.........I expected it to be because of Gasol and Randolph and Gay....but instead it was mainly because of a dude who decided tonight he wasn't gonna be a scrub.

The sad part is the Heat couldn't do anything about him, props to Ellington and Grizz.

gg

PBY

Banned
Heat get blown out before I head to work.........I expected it to be because of Gasol and Randolph and Gay....but instead it was mainly because of a dude who decided tonight he wasn't gonna be a scrub.

The sad part is the Heat couldn't do anything about him, props to Ellington and Grizz.

gg
yup. and yup shadow.

diehard

Fleer

is the past where reality resides?

then yes, i'm stuck there.

Top Bottom