• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

PBY

Banned
If only Memphis was in the conference where their city is actually located. They'd be running shit in the East.
lol no. But they'd be reeeeal tough in the playoffs.
And LOL at Memphis making it out of the West. They had their shot, its not gonna happen

lol at lakers fans telling others who will make it out of the west

the only thing we know is that it wont be the lakers

i8NIcxSv4lHFT.gif

Now I'm not a regular here, but I thought I'd pop in with a random thought.

I'm watching the OKC game, and at 'least' 1/3 of the seats in the arena are empty, and a good deal of them are pretty amazing seats, damn near courtside.

And I think back to wanting to go to an OKC game, and how ridiculously expensive it is to grab a seat that isn't up in the rafters. Just seems like such a waste.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Yea and i don't know your reason still.
Like I mentioned last page, there are only two playoff teams that we don't match up well with - Clippers and Spurs. I think the Grizz can take everyone else in a seven game series, but getting pass those two teams would be hard as hell. They could beat anyone in the east in a seven game series. Hell, we've beat the Heat three games in a row now.

ibaka's basket protection is lol. just a pogo stick out there
edit...another ibaka three point attempt...scotty brooks , do yo thang...or let your players i guess

diehard

Fleer
Like I mentioned last page, there are only two playoff teams that we don't match up well with - Clippers and Spurs. I think the Grizz can take everyone else in a seven game series, but getting pass those two teams would be hard as hell. They could beat anyone in the east in a seven game series. Hell, we've beat the Heat three games in a row now.

wtf werent you a Blazers fan?

etiolate

Banned
As I posted here during that Kings/Spurs game, Sean Elliot was embarrassing himself by talking trash from the broadcast booth during that game.

I am about ready to bail on the NBA as a whole.

As I posted here during that Kings/Spurs game, Sean Elliot was embarrassing himself by talking trash from the broadcast booth during that game.

I am about ready to bail on the NBA as a whole.

So it's okay for Cousins to stalk him well after the game ended?

Stern did the right thing.

Top Bottom