• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
m6yp+

ifCx+

3oOY+

Burning bridges with one of the greatest coaches of all time? Lakers culture.

I guess you could say they threw Phil under the Buss

Maddocks

I'm at the BARGAINING stage.....I'm trying to convince myself that lakers will use way more pick n roll and and nash and diva will be a great team with kobe being open and creating his own, because we all know metta brick peace isnt going to be making wide open 3s.

soon friends...DEPRESSION...when the lakers fail for the first 5 games as bad as mike brown.

after a string a wins......ACCEPTANCE

You think Jim Buss did any of that? Really? The only thing Jim does is ok deals that Mitch pulls off. It's not like Jim gets on the phone and negotiates deals himself.

As I said before, I trust Mitch. I was the one saying he's a top tier GM before any of those trades went down when people called him mediocre, but to give credit to Jim for the trades Mitch pulls off is crazy.

I trust the Lakers Ownership to spend money, I don't trust them to make basketball decisions, and since Mitch won't be around forever, I'd love to have Phil take his place after he's done coaching.

There was actually an interview with Mitch on Mason and Ireland a while back and Mitch acknowledged that Jim told him to go after Nash and give it a shot, so yeah he does have some influence. Not taking anything away from Mitch though.

I swear this happens every game, where everybody is thinking "I gotta leak out!" and nobody gets to the rebound

Oh Wade that was nice.

We play thursday? Dolphins and Heat same night, hmm.

Thankfully we aren't playing the Broncos because we would get raped by Colorado the way Tennessee destroyed us yesterday!

Pimpwerx

Yeah. If you're gonna step in, at least don't get swatted. I don't know what he was doing there. I don't think he does either. PEACE.

Man I hope not. Lets not talk about yesterday, I still have hope we are not in "OH NO WE SUCK AGAIN" mode.

I was in "we suck and I don't care what anyone says" mode all season

looks like I'm turning out to be correct unfortunately :(

Like, it would be such a Dolphins thing to do to lose in OT on Thursday. Or get blown out. Either way, it's a Dolphins thing to do to lose

Top Bottom