• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Branduil

Revenge of the trash bag unis.

ibsUEkpDtnqkG2.jpg

And the Jazz officially have the only one of these Christmas jerseys which are any good:

ibdgb61SPhS0y0.jpg

Vahagn

m6yp+

ifCx+

3oOY+

Burning bridges with one of the greatest coaches of all time? Lakers culture.

After the way the team dealt with the coaching staff dismissals last summer, I'm not surprised.

I can't even comprehend the way they're going to treat Kobe when he retires.

Vahagn

You don't trust a front office that got you Nash and D12 for almost nothing?

Before that Pau and CP3? Ok

You think Jim Buss did any of that? Really? The only thing Jim does is ok deals that Mitch pulls off. It's not like Jim gets on the phone and negotiates deals himself.

As I said before, I trust Mitch. I was the one saying he's a top tier GM before any of those trades went down when people called him mediocre, but to give credit to Jim for the trades Mitch pulls off is crazy.

I trust the Lakers Ownership to spend money, I don't trust them to make basketball decisions, and since Mitch won't be around forever, I'd love to have Phil take his place after he's done coaching.

Jeff-DSA

I don't know what I feel worse about...that the Raptors fans have to be Raptors fans or that they have to listen to these announcers all season long.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I saw D'Antoni coaching the Lakers from a mile away.

I called it before Mike Brown was even fired.

-Kobe is a fan and friend of D'Antoni's

-Nash knows every goddamned play D'Antoni's ever drawn up.

-Howard is the ideal man for all of those plays to work.

Phil Jackson coaching this Laker team would've been a disaster. This is a team that largely prefers to shoot. They fit Pringles more than Phil.

Phil Jackson coaching this Laker team would've been a disaster. This is a team that largely prefers to shoot. They fit Pringles more than Phil.
This team barely has anybody that can shoot and are too slow to run. They are a half court team.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Outside of Kobe who prefers to shoot?

Vahagn

Yea that's nonsense. Dwight doesn't wanna shoot jump shots, Pau would rather play in the post then shoot jump shots, Kobe loves to play low post basketball too. The only starter who would rather shoot jump shots than be in a TRIPLE POST OFFENSE is Steve Nash...Even Metta goes down to the low post when he has a smaller defender on him. This team would be much better served playing the Triangle than a run and gun offense. And injuries don't affect the running of the Triangle as much as an injury to Nash would to D'Antoni's.

This idea that Phil won't make adjustments to fit his personnel is crazy, he's phenomenal in making adjustments during a 7 game series to make things work.

Ok I don't want to think about this, I'm fucking pissed

Top Bottom