• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That's part of the problem I see with Dwight. 2 fouls already in the 1st quarter, if that happens on the playoffs, Lakers lose his defensive presence and turn into 2011-bad Lakers.

Eh... I don't think its that bad actually. Defense was never the Lakers key issue in 2011. The offense was trash. I'd expect things to pick up once they get some chemistry though. They are working with Mike Brown afterall.

Branduil

Your team is stupid. I agree.

It's not like other GM's aren't stupid. It's just that GM's only matter when they're exceptionally stupid and ruin their natural advantages. Does anybody believe that Mitch Kupchak would have put together this Lakers team if they still played in Minnesota?

charsace

If Eddie Curry actually gave a shit about basketball he would be a top center. He has one of the best post games in the league.

Deron was going to sign with Dallas though, until he realized that Joe Johnson and filler was better than whatever the fuck Cuban was doing with the roster.

and that Cuban couldn't even be bothered to show up to the pitch meeting. But no, Brandy is right. Poor small market Dallas can't attract free agents. I mean, look at how the Rangers and Cowboys struggle to get big name free agents.

Eh... I don't think its that bad actually. Defense was never the Lakers key issue in 2011. The offense was trash. I'd expect things to pick up once they get some chemistry though. They are working with Mike Brown afterall.

Thing is, and if we are talking about playoff time, that most of the teams will be more in tune than a 1st year team and they should take advantage of the situation.

Edit: Nice comeback by the Lakers. They do need the bench to produce and help on offense.

Branduil

and that Cuban couldn't even be bothered to show up to the pitch meeting. But no, Brandy is right. Poor small market Dallas can't attract free agents. I mean, look at how the Rangers and Cowboys struggle to get big name free agents.

You do realize that the NFL and MLB are different sports, right?

I mean if the NBA actually cared about parity, yeah, things would be different. But Stern and his cronies don't and never will care about that.

Pimpwerx

I love posts like these. Because they immediately discount the untimely turnovers, missteps, bad shots, defensive lapses that literally just occurred in the game that anyone could've seen.

Wade is a loooong ways from the player he was 3 years ago. He's still "good", but he's definitely not going to age as gracefully as Kobe.

What? Kobe has had entire seasons of playing like Wade did tonight. Wade has these kinds of nights every now and then, but not that much. Despite an admittedly bad night, he was still 10-22 from the field. That's not bad for an off night. PEACE.

I'm not even a Pistons fan...in fact I didn't like you guys too much (Yall used to beat us for free) but I will never forgive Dumars for those contracts.

seriously wtf.

Villanueva, no fucking clue...

Gordon, he ignored the rest of his career and just watched that '09 Celtics playoff series...

But, you guys are kicking the Pistons ass now...

Thad Young would be in the Hall of Fame if he played against the Pistons for 82 games, lol

Top Bottom