• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

charsace

We did. We endured more heartbreak as a franchise in the 60s than you have in your entire existence. We earned our stripes. Losing to the Celtics in the finals almost every single year? GTFO. I remember like it was yesterday...

Reading post like this from you makes me want to put my right hand on your neck and squeeze while my left pummels your nuts into nothing.

Reading post like this from you makes me want to put my right hand on your neck and squeeze while my left pummels your nuts into nothing.

You've been playing too much Hotline Miami

then again it's as if that game was made after someone read some of your posts here over the years

Pimpwerx

I'm not about to make excuses for a guy who looked nothing like the player he was 2 years for 3 playoff rounds and looks to be on the same downhill track through the offseason/preseason.

Should've sold high. If Peyton can get traded, so can Wade.

Is that what Hornets ownership did?

SMH. A LOLcats fan should understand the importance of loyalty. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
His mere presence discourages heavy double-teaming of Lebron, which most teams could get away with as long as they have a lockdown defender on Bosh's pick-and-rolls.
It doesn't for the simple fact that he can't shoot. Its been evident since say 1 when the team came together. They do not inspire a myriad of double teams. Bosh isn't that dominant. Wade and Lebron don't stretch the floor. Wade and LBK don't play off of each other.
He also takes over as scoring leader when Lebron is sitting (which, I'll admit, is rare, considering Lebron's freakish conditioning), is one of the best shotblocking guards in history, an excellent passer, and scores efficiently.
I'm not even going to start on how Wade's shotblocking has nothing to do with this below average and plummeting man defense... But Wade was looked to to take over for LBJ plenty of times and he simply cannot do it. Not against Boston, Indy, OKC, Dallas - anyone. He's not to be relied on. Hell, last year Chalmers was putting in more work than Wade on both ends of the floor. Its not because Chalmers is a better player - but because he's a better fit.

Wade never fit on this team. And his value is only decreasing by the month as all those injuries catch up to him.[/quote]
I'm not saying he had a good game, or a great last year, but the sample size you're drawing from is all kinds of small. In any case, he looked fine. Way better than last year's playoffs (minus a few games).
I've been saying it for 2 years now. He started going downhill since LBJ got there. Physically and mentally.

Sell high. He's going to be old and busted and taking up nearly 20 million a year soon. All while still redundant on a team that doesn't even need him.
Is that what Hornets ownership did?

SMH. A LOLcats fan should understand the importance of loyalty. PEACE.

Coming from a guy who was shook the entire Pacers series and begging for Bosh to come back while Wade bitched the entire 2nd half of the season...

charsace

You've been playing too much Hotline Miami

then again it's as if that game was made after someone read some of your posts here over the years

I love HM. I also have an idea for a 2d gore fest. Its something I want to eventually do after I put out a more simple game.

The Lakers won't be able to survive the McCurry.

"What you gonna do brotha, when the 7'7 wingspan runs wild on you!?!"

shira

proxy.jpg

Biebs taught me.

bieber-062211-1.JPG

Feep

Banned
It doesn't for the simple fact that he can't shoot. Its been evident since say 1 when the team came together. They do not inspire a myriad of double teams. Bosh isn't that dominant. Wade and Lebron don't stretch the floor. Wade and LBK don't play off of each other.
I'm not even going to start on how Wade's shotblocking has nothing to do with this below average and plummeting man defense... But Wade was looked to to take over for LBJ plenty of times and he simply cannot do it. Not against Boston, Indy, OKC, Dallas - anyone. He's not to be relied on. Hell, last year Chalmers was putting in more work than Wade on both ends of the floor. Its not because Chalmers is a better player - but because he's a better fit.

Wade never fit on this team. And his value is only decreasing by the month as all those injuries catch up to him.

I've been saying it for 2 years now. He started going downhill since LBJ got there. Physically and mentally.

Sell high. He's going to be old and busted and taking up nearly 20 million a year soon. All while still redundant on a team that doesn't even need him.
Well, fair enough on sell high...he *is* declining, and will continue to do so. But it makes you wonder about Lebron's feelings on the matter, and whether or not *he'll* stick around in 2014 if his Big Three is no longer together. And I don't think you mess with a championship formula until you lose one. But Lebron is essentially almost never double-teamed outside of the paint, and Wade being a good cutter to the basket is a big part of that (Lebron being a great passer is the other).

Pkaz01

yea typical vince always good for a wide open miss

crowder made more shots than wesley johnson has in his career. fuck.

Top Bottom