• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
yeah, it's a nice story you're pushing, and pushing hard, but they cared.

LBJ wants his MVP and DPOTY accolades.

They want home court.

They specifically went hard in the regular season last year to make a statement .

Yeah um, I stopped here. I would love to see the team you've been watching because its obviously not the Heat. Them looking disinterested is far from a new story line, its the same one we have gotten every year outside a few marquee games.. I don't really need to "push" anything.

it's november

who gives a shit

The Heat do. Haven't you heard? They play every game like its the finals.

Ah forgot about the Celtics game last night due to black ops 2

Surprised they won, thought the jazz with my dat big al would kill them

Celtics vs Clippers in the finals D:

Haha nah so far it's first or second round exit smh

i think the cavs road jerseys might be my favourite unis in the league...look slick as fuck in well lit arenas. second fave would have to be GS's road uni.
them shits really jump out at you in high def.

Yeah um, I stopped here. I would love to see the team you've been watching because its obviously not the Heat. Them looking disinterested is far from a new story line, its the same one we have gotten every year outside a few marquee games.. I don't really need to "push" anything.

The Heat do. Haven't you heard? They play every game like its the finals.

I saw the how everyone looked on that Heat bench as they were getting blown out by Memphis. I dunno about the rest of the games, but they damn sure gave a shit about that one, they was embarrassed as fuck. UD was hanging his head in shame.
I do they think they deliberately tanked that opener in New York tho, they wanted no part of that game.

SamuraiX-

4IgEE.png

Just saw this on NBATV. Anybody have a .gif?

gotdayum

Edit: Here we go!

iboiLNS39RFQEy.gif

I dunno how you used to do it/still do it now, Adam. I've adjusted my sleep cycle to match my gf's now that she's doing her clerkships, and I can't stay up late enough to watch the games anymore. It's even worse now that I'm on the east coast with games starting at 10:30 ET. That said, I'm happy the same time team is starting to gel. Bledsoe is turning into a solid backup and Crawford is beastly off the bench. Do you think they keep Chauncey off the bench or eventually have him replace Green?

Maybe it's best I don't watch, they seem to be doing pretty well since I've stopped. Last game I saw was against the Warriors.

Adam doesn't watch games either. He just looks at the box score and the gifs posted on GAF.

Basically what h3ro said. I barely have time to catch these late games and since I'm on the East Coast as well...

Yeah, I have no sleep cycle now as I'm switching between days and nights so much.

fml

I saw the how everyone looked on that Heat bench as they were getting blown out by Memphis. I dunno about the rest of the games, but they damn sure gave a shit about that one, they was embarrassed as fuck. UD was hanging his head in shame.
I do they think they deliberately tanked that opener in New York tho, they wanted no part of that game.
Well of course they were embarrassed, I'm not up here saying that they will just take getting blown out with a shrug.

Vinny was asked if he would think about giving some of Willie Green's minutes to Bledsoe. He said it was not going to happen at this time. :/
I agree with VDN there. Willie is just a placeholder for Chauncey anyway. Bledsoe is doing great as the second team leader. Why try to shift him to the starters when he will just need to shift back in a month or 2? Who would run the second team in that time?

I agree with VDN there. Willie is just a placeholder for Chauncey anyway. Bledsoe is doing great as the second team leader. Why try to shift him to the starters when he will just need to shift back in a month or 2? Who would run the second team in that time?

I agree, I wouldn't start Bledsoe, I just think he deserves more playing time. I guess it doesn't help he is CP3's backup though.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
NBA spokesman says league is investigating Wednesday's reported confrontation in OKC hallway between Zach Randolph and Kendrick Perkins

I am worried for these investigators.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Rodeo, do you have some sort of rule where you have to hate all your draft picks?

i mean it's warranted.. but still.

Only when they deserve it. All of David Kahn's picks except for Rubio have been terrible. Although Ellington was solid for a late round pick.

There's this undercurrent of "Williams is only 21, they shouldn't give up on him." That's stupid. He's played 1600 minutes in the league already. How much more do you need to see to know that he can't play?

Just imagine, Rodeo, if Kahn hadn't been intimidated by the press into taking the American, you would have a productive center who can score and defend with huge trade value and upside instead of having to give Williams and Steimsma minutes.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Only when they deserve it. All of David Kahn's picks except for Rubio have been terrible. Although Ellington was solid for a late round pick.

There's this undercurrent of "Williams is only 21, they shouldn't give up on him." That's stupid. He's played 1600 minutes in the league already. How much more do you need to see to know that he can't play?

Bobcats fans (lol) want to trade Henderson for Williams and a pick or something

I... have no objections

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Derrick Williams needs new scenery. He doesn't look nearly as bad as the two Cuse guys Minny drafted.
Even Rubio can't make him look good.

The only reason I entertain the idea of him in Charlotte is because he can't possibly be worse than Tyrus and he could absorb all of Kemba's growing resentment for teammates not named MKG

Top Bottom