• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
But no seriously....

you get one of the best point guards in the game...and run a system that doesn't really need/use a point guard.

wtf mayne?

Okay, I've seen enough to be happy with the results of this game. Leading at halftime, without Dirk and Kaman? Good deal. And got to see my boy Crowder show off on national television.

charsace

I'd watch a game with T-mac and Vince on the same Chinese team, do it Vince

Vince looks way more done than TMac. TMac on the Hawks could still get to the basket. All Vince does is shoot long ass jumpers that makes mad and wonder why he doesn't just set up for 3's.

Lakers should be running way more pick and rolls and they need a young, athletic wing that Nash can feed. Chandler Parsons or Wilson Chandler would have been a good fit at the 3 for the Lakers.

Pimpwerx

proxy.jpg

Kobe taught me.

The fuck? This dude has a handbag too? WTF? PEACE.

Pkaz01

lakers are just stupid on offense right now, nash gives up the ball way too early he is best when he is setting up shots not instantly passing the ball to worthless MWP and standing in the corner.

charsace

Dat Princeton offense bro. Cutters are often open..Artest is the cutter.

Eddie Jordan is like coaching aids.

Ask Dark Faze, Mothman, and Sharp (is he still alive?).

yall ded.

The Princeton is a great offense. When you have guys that are smart enough to run it it is fun to watch. The Kings ran it and it was beautiful watching Divac and CWebb feeding shooters and cutters all game.

Top Bottom