• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
WindhorstESPN
Sixers fear Andrew Bynum has done additional damage to his knees by bowling recently, multiple sources told ESPN. Story link coming

what

yo knux... just come be a cats fan. its all love over here, bro.

you deserve better

Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard
Sources tell @WindhorstESPN & myself that Andrew Bynum hurt his left knee a few days ago while bowling

620346389.jpg

Sharp

he's also wide open on the majority of those makes. Aldridge and Millsap are at those percentages with a man in their face.
hes at the level where he makes teams pay for sagging off him and leaving him wide the fuck open at the top of the elbow. but hes not taking or making that shot with a defender playing him close.thats the next level he has to get to.
Why does he have to get to that level? He just has to be enough of a threat from outside that people can't leave him alone out there to clog the lane, and he's set.

I don't have any problems with him bowling even while hurt but seriously if bowling injures you like that, you probably won't last very long

he's not andrew bynumbskull for nothing

The best center in the West had 7 blocks tonight.

I dramatically overrated Kanter and Mo and Marvin Williams so there probably aren't six teams better than the Clippers in the West.

Still are five if Lawson and Dwight start pick it up though.

Season is still young. I watch a Jazz game for the first time tonight and boy, was that shameball.

SamuraiX-

Multiple sources told ESPN on Saturday that Bynum suffered an unspecified injury this month while bowling. On Friday, Bynum revealed that — on top of the issues with his right knee that could keep him sidelined until January — he also had suffered a “setback” with his left knee.

“I had a little bit of a setback, and we’re just working through some issues with the right knee,” Bynum said before the Sixers beat the Utah Jazz on Friday night. “I kind of have a mirror thing going on with my left knee. I don’t know what’s going on, but the doctors are saying pretty much that it’s a weakened cartilage state.”

There are several activities that are prohibited in standard NBA player contracts, but bowling is not one of them. Bynum is known to enjoy bowling.

Amazing.

balddemon

Banned
wtf. how does he not know whats wrong with his knee. that's what is pretty amazing to me. if i was injured i'd want to know exactly what was going on in my body.

Deserves it. He had all summer to rehab.

Could've chilled all summer, which he did anyway. Not get any better and still made philly a top 5 team.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
When he went to the World Cup, instead of getting the work done and rehabbing on time, he was flashing the signal for cut and run time. He's a selfish idiot prick.

Why does he have to get to that level? He just has to be enough of a threat from outside that people can't leave him alone out there to clog the lane, and he's set.

I mean, I assume he wants be a scoring threat more than 10 feet away from the rim, with or without a man on him.

shira

Bowling....he endangered his legs that could make him millions to go bowling..... Somebody get that dumb motherfucker a McDonald's job application....

Unless it is in his contract he still gonna get million dollar paid.

Hell Philly still wants to sign him max out

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
unreal. maybe roy really did fuckball his brain.

idk. i always felt like he never fully invested into the team concept. i felt like he half assed it for us a lot. it was really evident on the boards. also he'd have his legendary disappearing spells lol.

Roy put him in the absolute worst positions to score though...

Random thought about Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's statue:

I thought Mohammedans objected to 'graven images.' Hakeem Olajuwon wouldn't allow the Rockets to put up a statue of him, and only consented to a 'statue' depicting his jersey.

2470927734_7bab40c447.jpg

He's probably making another video of OJ's game today. OJ was efficient today. I liked his defense more than other games. He still needs to cut it on the turnovers. Though, I don't like how the shooter in a 24 second violation is granted the turnover. He had a couple off of desperation heaves, so really he had only 2 true turnovers, I guess.

Triple U

Banned
All your arguments are based on small sample sets. Lets just look at Rose in the playoffs for one year! Or let's look at only tp vs rondo h2h!

Hey, tell me what rose did to rondo h2h in the playoffs?

Your post was one of the dumbest I've ever seen in nba-gaf. Your moniker suits you.

Dude. Its ok. The pivoting you have to do here while still largely ignoring all the relevant points is laughable and ultimately shows how thin of an argument you have. Especially your last two sentences. You have nothing, just say that. You don't have to insult.

I looked at the stats you linked, you did my job for me. The fact that Rose was horribly inefficient, in his supposed best year ever(MVP for fucks sake) tells you every thing you need to know about him.

I spent maybe like the last two post saying that Rondoo outperforms TP both head-to-head and against other competition. The fact that you are outright lying to say that I only want to focus on one area is telling. Refute with facts. If you have them.

Again, everything I say is grounded in pretty obvious, transparent logic. How you are trying your damnest to cherry pick and twist reality by telling outright lies to simply try and save face is petty as fuck.

Top Bottom