• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
TMZ showed that Taj Gibson was piss drunk and out all night with his boys. Right now, he's -10, 2 points with 1 of 4 shooting, and 3 rebounds.

Boozer, on the other hand, spent last night feeding orphans and reading a Dostoevsky novel, while going to bed early. He's got 12 points, 6 rebounds, on 5 of 9 shooting.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZER! Taj enjoying that 40 million.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Apparently, Boozer also had an early morning meeting with Kobe, and they discussed global politics and philosophy. During the conversation, Kobe asked Carlos if he would be willing to come play for the Lakers, but Boozer refused. His exact words were, "I can't, old friend. Those star starved fans in Chicago need a hero, and gosh darn it, I won't let them down."

attachment.php

Blake is making free throws and long-range jumpers, our bench is among the best in the league, DJ is playing solid, smart basketball... guys, I really think the Clippers are actually legitimate title contenders this year. Seriously.

Blake is making free throws and long-range jumpers, our bench is among the best in the league, DJ is playing solid, smart basketball... guys, I really think the Clippers are actually legitimate title contenders this year. Seriously.

It's insane! They knew what needed to be improved and put in the work. This is awesome.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Noted booze hound and reckless party animal Taj Gibson finished with 2 points on 1 of 6 shooting and 5 rebounds.

Renowned Nobel laureate Carlos Boozer finished with 22 points on 10 of 19 shooting and 12 rebounds.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WindhorstESPN
Sixers fear Andrew Bynum has done additional damage to his knees by bowling recently, multiple sources told ESPN. Story link coming

what

Branduil

Sixers' management should be in jail right now for the crimes they've perpetrated against their team and the NBA as a whole. They are what's wrong with the world.

he's also wide open on the majority of those makes. Aldridge and Millsap are at those percentages with a man in their face.
hes at the level where he makes teams pay for sagging off him and leaving him wide the fuck open at the top of the elbow. but hes not taking or making that shot with a defender playing him close.thats the next level he has to get to.

Top Bottom