• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why are they booing Harden? Did I miss something?

idbcgpP44QgMs.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
A battle of two teams who can't play a lick of D.

I'm glad that the Celtics care so much about a meaningless 10+ assist count that they would play Rondo 40 minutes in a game where they were destroyed by the Pistons. He's only been fairly injury-prone and was injured a few days ago. Go ahead and pad those stats, man.

giri

He's not a total bust yet, i think he just needs a good thrashing his first year.

Work his butt off in the summer, shoot a lot of jumpers, get in the weight room and bulk up.

But yeah Austin probably should have stayed in school. Just wasn't ready yet.

So basically, he came into the league with no actual talent?

None of that will help him. He needs to completely change his approach and the form on his jumper.

And he has a flawed jumper?

So he's reke, with out the athleticism?

Sounds great.

Canuck76

Banned
So basically, he came into the league with no actual talent?

And he has a flawed jumper?

So he's reke, with out the athleticism?

Sounds great.

You don't need talent when you got swaaaaag

And Eric gordon has glass knees and will leave for phx demon magic someday

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Guys guys guys! LaMarcus is on pace to have a double-digit rebound performance versus a good rebounding team!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jones finally getting playing time :O It's about f-ing time.

Top Bottom