• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

masud

Banned
Knicks geting disrespected in 2 of the top 3 most disrespectful moments in basketball history? Sounds about right.

I hope his conditioning is sufficient...

He's very well conditioned, that's the least I am worried about when it comes to Rip.

He prides himself on being the best conditioned player in the game(obviously that's probably not the case but he really takes care of that part of his body).

I'm just happy he's made it through a few games without having anything but expected soreness.

Not sure if that contraption he's wearing will help at all but so far, he said he's had no setbacks.

All he needs to work on to be ready for the playoffs is his shooting touch.

I think him and Derrick will mesh fast together and easily in time for the playoffs if they stay healthy.

They can't play together at all. Jrue is an albatross - he isn't a PG, SG, or combo guard. Andre should've been gone years ago. Evan is too busy getting his back blown out by Doug Collins. Its talent and nothing else.

Pretty much this.

Although Iggy can actually play off the ball pretty well. His best years he had Andre Miller controlling everything.

he plays pretty well with Turner when Doug isn't plotting ways to destroy his soul.

Dwight has singlehandedly fucked over a lot of people, lol

They're going into Brooklyn with nobody

Screen-Shot-2012-04-05-at-2.04.58-PM.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Mullens just put Zaza on a poster

wtf is goin on

kemba playing well

what is this madness

Do you think Serge Ibaka will win DPotY so the voters can spite Dwight leading to the award being disbanded after he's embarrassed by Matt Bonner and the Spurs' ball handlers in the WCF?

edit: Also, 5 points in nearly nine minutes for the Mavs, worst defending champ ever...

Cloudy

Banned
Grizz smackdown series seems to be continuing

IMO Grizz are not in the playoff picture without Speights (I know Lakers would have swept them this year if not for him). The guy immediately filled in nicely for Z-Bo and is now just another extra weapon for them.

WTF was Philly thinking with this trade? Do they even play Sam Young?

exarkun

lol i feel like im watching the mavs collapse right now...

9% shooting? 1/12 omg

they cant do anything right, they aren't even running the plays that DELONTE WEST is calling.

brandiiiiii are you OK??

DY_nasty

Grizz smackdown series seems to be continuing

IMO Grizz are not in the playoff picture without Speights (I know Lakers would have swept them this year if not for him). The guy immediately filled in nicely for Z-Bo and is now just another extra weapon for them.

WTF was Philly thinking with this trade? Do they even play Sam Young?

Speights wasn't doing shit in Philly. Dude was lazy, inconsistent, and generally just an issue across the board.

Speights wasn't doing shit in Philly. Dude was lazy, inconsistent, and generally just an issue across the board.

This plus Collins hated him more than he hates Turner.

Getting traded was the eye opener Speights needed.

He's still dumb as fuck tho.

Also we got Sam Young in a separate trade...still don't play him tho.

maybe because we already have like 29 swingmen but I'm not sure.

DY_nasty

I see none of that in Memphis though. Dude is one of their 5 best players

Some people need the change in scenery. Some people don't get their shit together until they get shipped out for a bag of chips.

Do you think Serge Ibaka will win DPotY so the voters can spite Dwight leading to the award being disbanded after he's embarrassed by Matt Bonner and the Spurs' ball handlers in the WCF?

edit: Also, 5 points in nearly nine minutes for the Mavs, worst defending champ ever...

LOL. Bonner doesn't hit shots in the playoffs bro!!!!

:(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Seems like the players gave up on van gundy.

With guys like Chris Duhon, Von Wafer and Earl Clark I don't think its a matter of giving up. They just suck.

But Jason Richardson suddenly looks like he doesn't belong in the NBA. I don't think anybody gets that old ass that quickly.

Top Bottom