• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Gabyskra

Banned
Then, like I said, he's gonna be the first big off the bench. He's still not the 10th man.

Well yeah he's not the 10th most important player today because Lin and Amare are hurt. If you count Novak as a big, I wouldn't be so sure Jeffries comes in first by the way.

T for what? Fuck these refs.....

untitled-2934jy2.gif

Puddles

Banned
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7788482/los-angeles-lakers-andrew-bynum-said-regret-ejection-vs-houston-rockets

Bynum said his comments to the bench were unprovoked.

"I made a shot and I felt like telling them about it," Bynum said.

What exactly did he say?

"'It's going to be a long night for Dalembert,'" Bynum recalled on Saturday.

The 7-footer was then asked by a reporter if that was all he said.

"Yup," Bynum said. "Sucks, right?"

If that's all Bynum said, then the ref that ejected him should be suspended, and probably kicked out of the league altogether. We can't have a bunch of zebras with god-complexes deciding the outcomes of critical games over complete non-starter comments like that.

Bynum's comments don't seem to be any worse than Michael Jordan's famous "He can't guard me!" comment regarding Gerald Wilkins.

SamuraiX-

This is pretty amazing to watch.

I'm having trouble deciding whether the Bulls are just playing the worst quarter of basketball in the Derrick Rose era or if the Knicks are just being incredibly masterful on both offense and defense.

charsace

Shumpert is... wow. When he's focused like today, nobody compares, not even Tony Allen.

That's why I wanted the knicks to draft him and not that bum that the Wizards ended up getting.

Knicks need to run this lead to 25 if they want a good chance of winning this game.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Rip was a pretty bad signing, guy sucks and has been thriving off reputation for years now.
Worst signing of the year. The Bulls' FO's bitchassness and fear of doing any moves has fucked this team. You've got a guy with one arm, and another guy with one hand both trying to be the second option to a guy whose style of play has diminished his longevity.

Top Bottom