• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I do. Guy has all the tools. Then again I'm a huge fan of bigger bodied 2's and I like the Cav's. My basketball knowledge is questionable.

He is a 6'6" tweener... He has talent, but unless he can find to become a better shooter it's going to be hard to find a good position for him in the NBA

Kobe does look good in that suit, he'll be a great coach!

Kobe would be a HORRIBLE coach for the same reasons Magic was a horrible coach.

Guys like that would have a hard time imparting wisdom and understanding why the guys they coach are unable to do shit that was easy/second nature to them.

"WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU JUST BE BETTER?"

He is a 6'6" tweener... He has talent, but unless he can find to becomis e a better shooter it's going to be hard to find a good position for him in the NBA

His ceiling is higher than Barnes i believe.

I use to play against some decent guys who played at a high level in high school. I never had a huge issue with the 6'5 180 pounders. It was those 6'3 inch 225 guys that were built like me that gave me fits so /bias is in effect.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I use to play against some decent guys who played at a high level in high school. I never had a huge issue with the 6'5 180 pounders. It was those 6'3 inch 225 guys that were built like me that gave me fits so /bias is in effect.

how about the 6'8" guys? If Kidd plays PF he will be giving up 6 to 8"...

Vyer

Who are you following that's tweeting pics like that? That's messed up

Some Internet rumor apparently led to people thinking this huge beach party that used to happen in Galveston every year was happening in this beach town near my hometown. thousands started showing up and shut the city down. Saw it all over the feeds/Facebook of some people from back home.

Apparently it all went to shit. Multiple people shot, at least one dead. Someone thought it a brilliant idea to snap a pic of the kid laying in the sand while someone was holding a towel to him trying to stop the bleeding (he got shot in the neck).

Sure I've seen a dead body before (I remember a dude died in a boat accident near my folks place once. Saw him floating face down in the water) but that doesn't mean it's fun to see when it happens. That's gotta be pretty shitty for that kids family.

Emwitus

3ooujt.jpg

Blackace...the nfl board has a good idea with the whole team logo/user name underneath it for the OP.

We should do this to help new users find the idiots.....errr Heat fans on the board I mean.

I'm not that creative but perhaps we could get an artistically inclined member to assist.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Blackace...the nfl board has a good idea with the whole team logo/user name underneath it for the OP.

We should do this to help new users find the idiots.....errr Heat fans on the board I mean.

I'm not that creative but perhaps we could get an artistically inclined member to assist.

We've had one for a long time now.

their competition is phoenix and utah

it would be really bad if one of those teams pushed them out

Dallas also plays Utah and Houston. Those are going to be huge games. Dallas plays Chicago, but Chicago might rest their players since they've pretty much clinched the one seed.

Phoenix has a brutal remaining schedule. Utah's is no cake walk either, but not as bad as Phoenix's.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

erm, we started that shit. C'monson.

Gabyskra

Banned
Jeffries is not starting. Sorry masud and frankman. But it's obvious it's more important to put Shumpert on Rose than Jeffries on Boozer.

Top Bottom