• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Cloudy

Banned
Lakers will be the 4th seed or worse.

These last 2 losses are devastating to any chance of holding the 3 seed. They still have 3 vs. SA coming up!

Worst case might not even be 5th seed playing Memphis w/o HCA :cry:

Emwitus

And to further put things into perspective.....The boston celtics might actually end up having a better record than the lakers..................AMAZING.

EDIT: First round exit, kobe get's amnesitied and teams is completely blown up.

And to further put things into perspective.....The boston celtics might actually end up having a better record than the lakers..................AMAZING.

EDIT: First round exit, kobe get's amnesitied and teams is completely blown up.

I want that edit to happen just to see ESPN and the Internet blow up.

Who is Jason Smith and why did he destroy the Timberwolves?
He a MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...
Such a MAA-AAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN (He's a MANNNNNNNNNNNNN)
He's a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLL
REAL MAN'S MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN...

And not a single fuck was given today.
I hate your team's shameless display of 4th quarter tanking.
Boston could easily take down Atlanta.

But Orlando will move back up now with Ryno back so its moot!
The fact that your coach refuses the feed the team's real big man (Bib Baby) will destroy Orlando. Start Davis/Rhyno/Wafer/JRich/Nelson, play Ish Smith over Duhon and bring Dwight on the bench.

Vahagn

What happened to the Bynum should get more shots brigade?

Dude scores so efficiently so often because most of his shots are layups, put backs, alley oops, and so on.

Also, Lebron should not win this MVP. Dude is playing on a team with D Wade and Bosh. This idea that Lebron is NOT a media darling is preposterous....ESPN still sniffed his jockstrap after he refused to talk to them following the Delonte/Gloria thing.

Lebron should get an MVP on the Heat when they get the best record in the league...until then, fuck that noise. Shaq only got 1 MVP despite being unstoppable and dominant as hell because he played with Kobe. Lebron plays with Wade and gets a worse record. No MVP's for his ass.

If Lebron averages a triple double and leads his team to the best record....or Wade is out for 50+ games and the Heat still end up with the best record in the league? fine. But this meaningless obsession with stats has to stop....he's the MVP because because...PER!

Vyer

Saw a dead body on Twitter today bestgaf. For every good laugh a misguided nba tweet gives me now and then, theres always something you'd rather not see. :(

Jarlaxle

Phoenix medical staff can heal anyone. If Oden doesn't decide to come here, there must be something just as broken in his head as his knees. Hell, Roy should unretire too. We could use a 2 guard.

Dallas will probably be out of the playoffs by next Tuesday after this big road trip they are about to go on. They really fucked this up in the offseason.

yes, and he will be the guy waiting on that kick out

Lamb woukd be perfect for somebody like the Nets. Personally I think the cavs need Kidd-G or Beale and a decent 3 in the first round. I wohldn't be super upset nabbing Fab with the late 1st but he's probably a 3 year project...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lamb woukd be perfect for somebody like the Nets. Personally I think the cavs need Kidd-G or Beale and a decent 3 in the first round. I wohldn't be super upset nabbing Fab with the late 1st but he's probably a 3 year project...

I don't know how well he'd do on the Nets.. being that they already have chucker.. He'd fit on Portland or the Kings tho..

and Cle

Top Bottom