• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

untitled-34spa5j.gif

What an awesome game.

oh my god

thank you rose and deng for missing 4 free throws

holy shit my heart is fucking pounding. what an incredible way to start my sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0gFjR.jpg

Canuck76

Banned
Great game here. Melo came out and led this team like they needed him too. Knicks actually looked dangerous like they should be with their roster. Take away J.R.'s chucking and this game is done early.

Also Best-gaf can i get a gif of those Novack rim rattles followed by the belt move? Thanks so much

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
That was the game of the season right there, as far as thrills. Melo was on some not a man but a machine shit time ten. Holy fuck beyond cold blooded.

Gabyskra

Banned
Wait, do the Knicks have the tiebreaker against the Sixers? If they do and Boston beats Philly in a couple hours, then the Knicks are the 7th seed by the end of the day

Yeah also a bit of a dirty play there on rose with the shove by shumpert.

He hid it well though I'll give him that

I wasn't even sure what happened to Rose there but you know they aren't going to call a foul on a play like that at that time of the game.

Rose was lethal from outside, he just couldn't hit shots at the rim which he usually does.

masud

Banned
If it wasn't for Rose's shooting in the 2nd half the Bulls would have lost by 25. He choked at the end but he looked fine out there (when he wasn't getting dry Shumped)

Top Bottom