• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

giga

Rose can't handle so much swag.

a65c5416818d11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

Truphenom

Doug Collin is getting real pissed at the media. If Sixers don't make it he's getting fired, and it's a shame.

Would they really fire him? He's squeezing everything out of that team. Its a team full of good and bad variations of Turner. What else is he supposed to do with that team?

Alrix

Wait, do the Knicks have the tiebreaker against the Sixers? If they do and Boston beats Philly in a couple hours, then the Knicks are the 7th seed by the end of the day

We do have the tiebreaker over the Sixers. Although if the Sixers win, we're 2 back of the division lead...

I don't know, I think 8-26 with 8 turnovers is pretty bad especially if you keep refusing to run offense to keep running isos.

No one in this league wants to see the Bucks in the playoffs.

They aren't really less watchable than the 76ers or Knicks.

dabig2

If it wasn't for Rose's shooting in the 2nd half the Bulls would have lost by 25. He choked at the end but he looked fine out there (when he wasn't getting dry Shumped)

After a horrible first half of getting the rust off, he did alright in the 3rd and first half of the 4th. But after that, he was 2-9 with missed clutch free throws and some costly TOs. All-around horrible game.

Shades of last year's playoffs in all aspects, which is troubling. Can't just blame it on the rust unfortunately...

I don't know, I think 8-26 with 8 turnovers is pretty bad especially if you keep refusing to run offense to keep running isos.

Coming off of missing 12 games and practicing twice???

I think that's quite impressive, the Bulls obviously were lost in the first half(not how they play at all).

They played their D in the second and Rose hit big shot after big shot.

The Bulls choked anyway, Korver hits the wide open three in overtime and game over but moreso the freethrows...

Would they really fire him? He's squeezing everything out of that team. Its a team full of good and bad variations of Turner. What else is he supposed to do with that team?
The team is playing so poorly now and really, IS he squuezing everything out of the team? Jrue has regressed, he's mindfucking Evan Turner and he refuses to play some of the younger bigs like Vucevic and Allen, even when Brand gets killed by other bigs. And let's not mention the whole Iggy issues...

Also, he's getting testy with the Philly media and I don't think he has the stroke to win vs. the Philly media.

Alrix

I love watching NBA players tweet about NBA games.

jtthekid Jason Thompson
Wow

The_Nightmare13 Ekpe Udoh
Wat a game!!!!! ✌

J_Flynn Jonny Flynn
Talk to em Melo

reggiew55 Reggie Williams
Hahahaha that boi puttin on a show

BooBysWorld1 Daniel Gibson
Melo Goin NUTZ!!

jtthekid Jason Thompson
Wow....that Game was Nuts

CP3 Chris Paul
That Bulls/Knicks game was a GREAT one!!! Can't wait for the playoffs...@carmeloanthony was hoopin!!!

Coming off of missing 12 games and practicing twice???

I think that's quite impressive, the Bulls obviously were lost in the first half(not how they play at all).

They played their D in the second and Rose hit big shot after big shot.

The Bulls choked anyway, Korver hits the wide open three in overtime and game over but moreso the freethrows...

Yeah, Rose had a great defender on him and he's just coming back from injury, his skills shouldn't be questioned because of this game.

Truphenom

The team is playing so poorly now and really, IS he squuezing everything out of the team? Jrue has regressed, he's mindfucking Evan Turner and he refuses to play some of the younger bigs like Vucevic and Allen, even when Brand gets killed by other bigs. And let's not mention the whole Iggy issues...

Also, he's getting testy with the Philly media and I don't think he has the stroke to win vs. the Philly media.

I dont really watch many of their games but I never thought they could be better than a 6 or 7 seed at their best. I agree the players aren't making the necessary improvements but that team is kind of a clusterfuck as well. It's a mismash of combo position players and no real all star.

Yeah, Rose had a great defender on him and he's just coming back from injury, his skills shouldn't be questioned because of this game.

That's the way things go around here though, if you're a top player in the league, you get ripped to shreds if you miss shots at the end.

It's all good.

I was amazed at how Derrick played in the second half but then again, maybe he shot away from action and worked on that while rehabbing.

The only thing he choked on was the freethrows but you could say that about Deng too, just make 1!!!!!!!!!

Jesus.

That he chucks asshole 3's that go in sometimes, gets called clutch.. the proceeds to shoot your team out of the game the next 3 games?
I'm surprised at you. Dude had an unbelievable game and you're doing this? He's playing hard for you, because he wants to make his people proud of him... jeez dude.

That's the way things go around here though, if you're a top player in the league, you get ripped to shreds if you miss shots at the end.

It's all good.

I was amazed at how Derrick played in the second half but then again, maybe he shot away from action and worked on that while rehabbing.

The only thing he choked on was the freethrows but you could say that about Deng too, just make 1!!!!!!!!!

Jesus.

I criticize all hero-ball.

Alrix

Second best player out of the recent draft. Shumps is quickly becoming one of my favorite players but I fear he's just another 2011 playoffs Tony Douglas.

When ESPN did their rookie redraft a few weeks ago, they had the Knicks taking Isaiah Thomas at 17, and no one in the top 20 taking shump.

lulz.

That he chucks asshole 3's that go in sometimes, gets called clutch.. the proceeds to shoot your team out of the game the next 3 games?

I'd live with those threes at the end....sort of.

Carmelo does that quick pullup though, I wasn't surprised at any of them, they should have forced him to go by them instead.

He just got hot or lucky(I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though as he's that type of scorer) at the right time.

He carried the Knicks, their whole team was chucking braindead threes when they didn't have to.

He just got hot or lucky(I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though as he's that type of scorer) at the right time.
He went 16-31, he never was really cold. The Bulls did hard-double him at times and forced the ball out of his hands, I'm stunned they didn't do it in overtime. JR was a moron, and Novak was as off as he'll ever be. I think Deng will be ready to D up Carmelo on Tuesday but damn, Thibs should've called of a double in Carmelo in OT.

He went 16-31, he never was really cold. The Bulls did hard-double him at times and forced the ball out of his hands, I'm stunned they didn't do it in overtime, JR was cold as shit and Novak was as off as he'll ever be. I think Deng is going to be ready to D up Carmelo on Tuesday but damn, Thibs should've called of a double in Carmelo in OT.

Well, for a point, he wasn't doing that much in the second(especially compared to the first) and I thought his legs were shot(just like everyone else's) towards the end but maybe adrenaline took over.

I don't agree with a double on Carmelo, I think they should have just let him beat his man and hope there was a contest on a two pointer.

Melo's play opossum, then put up a quick bomb doesn't fool anyone.....except I guess the Bulls.

He went 16-31, he never was really cold. The Bulls did hard-double him at times and forced the ball out of his hands, I'm stunned they didn't do it in overtime. JR was a moron, and Novak was as off as he'll ever be. I think Deng will be ready to D up Carmelo on Tuesday but damn, Thibs should've called of a double in Carmelo in OT.

Yeah, the Bulls played good D on Melo for most of the second half, When Melo got the ball he was doubled immediately and they were denying him good position on the low block for the most part. Melo was just on tonight, really he's been on for the last 5 games or so.

Top Bottom