• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

I have NO IDEA what the fuck Baron Davis is doing. Tyson Chandler wasn't going to do anything with that, Davis is KILLING this Knicks.

EDIT: Knicks bench with 4 points. LOVELY.

im more mad at chandler tonight. dude has no aggressiveness at all.

so many open looks early on the game and he just blew it. seriously if hes that close to the hoop and the ball is passed to him, what the fuck does he think hes supposed to do?

so many open looks early on the game and he just blew it. seriously if hes that close to the hoop and the ball is passed to him, what the fuck does he think hes supposed to do?
The last posession he was mid-paint and the pass was very poor. Not gonna kill him for that.

Gonna needs alot more Carmelo/Fields and less Davis acting like an idiot and Knicks bench.

Emwitus

Its funny how the guys on espn halftime show are like "A loss in miami, what's up with the heat?"

No dumbos, what's up with the C's! They forget this team has been to the finals twice in the last 4 years.

The last posession he was mid-paint and the pass was very poor. Not gonna kill him for that.

Gonna needs alot more Carmelo/Fields and less Davis acting like an idiot and Knicks bench.

true the last one wasnt his fault so much but he needs to become aggro tyson this second half

looks like smith is having a decent game. hopefully more of this and less of sunday tonight. i dunno wtf happened to novak though. so weird seeing him miss so much and often. the lack of novakane is really hurting us :/

giri

Broussard just said that loss was due to a lack of heart by the Heat!

Rewind your DVRs!

:O

lol

it probably was. But i wouldn't say heart, probably more like interest.

They've got the 2 seed locked up. And either way (if they went hard all the way to the end and got the 1 seed)are going to be facing the bulls in the ECF.

They just aren't playing that hard at the moment. Not since the OKC game.

If this guy actually matures he's the C or PF with the best young chance of being dominant. Even more than Blake IMHO.

If he gets a coach that can get it to him in his spots, so he's that little bit more efficient, he's going to be the best big in the league IMO. He just seems to have all the tools to do it.

Can't wait to see how the maloofs fuck it up.

lol

it probably was. But i wouldn't say heart, probably more like interest.

They've got the 2 seed locked up. And either way (if they went hard all the way to the end and got the 1 seed)are going to be facing the bulls in the ECF.

They just aren't playing that hard at the moment. Not since the OKC game.

There are certain games you have to get, regardless of the standings.

Even the shitty Lakers swept the Czz this year.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Miami has been awful in terms of rebounding for the past few weeks. So, I agree with Broussard.

giri

There are certain games you have to get, regardless of the standings.

Even the shitty Lakers swept the Czz this year.

Not the same C's.

And they beat the C's in the play offs last year, and they cant be caught.

I hope for Miami's sake i'm right, anyway.

Never hear anything said about this kid.

I'll regularly post his stat line. He's turning out to be bit of a monster since westphal got axed.

Canuck76

Banned
Not the same C's.

And they beat the C's in the play offs last year, and they cant be caught.

I hope for Miami's sake i'm right, anyway.

I'll regularly post his stat line. He's turning out to be bit of a monster since westphal got axed.

Yeah he's been going on a tear. Whenever i watch him i like what i see, and i think he's already better and of more value than griffin at this point. Just has longer arms and better at defense, and i believe has a good ft% right?

Top Bottom