• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

If the refs are going to call that consistently then the game is getting tight. That favors the Knicks.

... it should.

... I think.

LOL. Now Carmelo is going to go nuts.

AHAHHHAHHA slapped on the wrist and JR went nuts.
You don't have to be this big a homer, dude. There was no shoulder lowering. That was a normal back down.
Homer nothing. I watched the replay and Carmelo was standing still. I mean I'll try and watch it again but I'm pretty sure you can't lead with a lowered shoulder on a set defender.

DIT: Did I mention refs are calling this tight as fuck?

giri

Yeah he's been going on a tear. Whenever i watch him i like what i see, and i think he's already better and of more value than griffin at this point. Just has longer arms and better at defense, and i believe has a good ft% right?

about 70% from the line. Hopefully he can get it up to about 75%.

But overall, i agree atm. He looks like he'll be a better player than blake.

BUT, you need to see him on a winning team to be able to say it definitively.

Still, he looks the part. And seems to give a shit about winning.

Not sure he plays great D yet, but should be able to handle most people on that end.

DCX

DCX
Landry Fields has jumped the shark....last season. How is he getting big minutes idk. The corpse of Toney Douglas is a better option :/

DCX

Top Bottom