• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

I swear Jared Jeffries, never touch the ball on offense again. Defense, sure. In transition? Maybe. But on a set offensive play?

NEVER

EVER

AGAIN.

Some of you said that Rip was the worst signing of the year! Where yall at now?

hamilton_ring.jpg

masud

Banned
There was no doubt in my mind that this was going to be a loss after I heard that Rose was gonna be out. The only question was which scrub is gonna go ham on us...

Korver literally jumped on Davis's head. No foul.

THE ONE TIME you might see a foul there with the way the refs were calling it tight was then. Nope!

You can be lazy, but you have to hit your shots and not turn it over. That 2nd quarter is the difference in the game, the 2nd unit killed them.

and fuck, Davis looked hurt.

yeah but they arent doing anything positive now. the D made the difference last game and its non existant. they know that when buckets arent going it, they have to tighten up the D

WOW FIELDS YOU FUCKING SUCK

Alrix

yeah but they arent doing anything positive now. the D made the difference last game and its non existant. they know that when buckets arent going it, they have to tighten up the D

WOW FIELDS YOU FUCKING SUCK

I still rather play heat first round. The bulls rebounding is too much. Novak in, time to start jacking 3's and praying.

The funny thing... Bulls STILL didn't stop Carmelo Anthony. It's like if he had more touches he'd be at 40+ points by now. The other Knicks (the bench outside of JR) literally gave him ZERO help.

Top Bottom