• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

exarkun

Scola's defense is so fucking bad.

So, so fucking bad. He knows those have been going against him all night and he keeps doing it

Put in Patterson at his spot

Come on Utah keep on winning! It would have been good if the Wolves could have actually done something good against Denver, but that's looking beyond hopeless now. Just gotta hope the Jazz keep on trucking to the 8th seed/playoffs...

i thought Brown fucked up by taking MVVP out while he was hot and the offense was running through him. Wait until he misses, at least. Small run there for Spurs before Blake's jumper.

Bynum's D was great all Q. They need to keep up the intensity. Pop will call off the dogs at some point (i hope).

Bishman

1st-1.jpg

I don't understand that T.

Melo says "Fuck it." and gets the 3-point play.
If you do it and you're showing a ref up, I get it. Carmelo was pissed he got hurt and slammed the ball in pain. His agony is somehow showing the ref up? My God Knicks get the weirdest techs, first the bs ones on Shump, the Chandler one a few weeks ago and now this.

The M.O.B

LOL Jennings, has a wide open 3 but doesn't take it.

Dribbles around a bit then pulls up for a contested 3 that bricks...............what an idiot.

Top Bottom