• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Redux

Banned
Not sure if posted in past but whatever, needs to be posted.

c39b15991504da8a9a96d8647e3c1594_large

exarkun

rox getting pwned

look tired though, I can understand. We need this game though.

Jeff complains about the refs as much as the Utar commentators do. Which on are you?

wow, Bynum and Pau are just dominating right now. Great play by Metta there, too.

Come on Pop, just wave the white flag and go for the win tomorrow night! You know you want to!

Kwhit10

I'm surprised the Hawks aren't killing the Celtics. They haven't played since Saturday and the Celtics are on the 2nd of a B2B.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Metta has really stepped it up since Kobe went down. As a matter of fact he's been pretty reliable since the second half of the season. (or at least more reliable in comparison to the first half)

Metta has really stepped it up since Kobe went down. As a matter of fact he's been pretty reliable since the second half of the season. (or at least more reliable in comparison to the first half)

His offense has been a lot better since the all-star break. From 5 points to after tonight 9.5 and from 33/23% to 43/33%.

This is the Pacers Ron Artest. Talk about throwback game. ron's scored more in a Lakers uni, but he got hot from 3. This is like, actual vintage artest with the post ups and mid-range.

God damn!

Ginobli sucks tonight apparently Can't dribble, can't shoot. I'm at the 5:17 mark of the 3rd quarter.

And Ron is killing fools tonight. Kobe must be a bad influence on him, because he can't play this well with Kobe out there.

Top Bottom