• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

BEAST SCREEN
If by "beast" Tyson not moving and Jennings falling down. Most beast screens to me are illegal, usually communication is so good no one really gets decked anymore on a screen.

Knicks outscored 35-26 in the 2nd. This kind of backcourt Baron can't guard anyone, yet Toney Douglas has not played? Mike Bibby played 8 minutes?

MIKE BIBBY?

WHERE IS MY NBA 2K MIKE BIBBY STARE INTO YOUR SOUL IMAGE?

Spurs are getting NOTHING inside. This team would get crushed by LA in the playoffs

tumblr_l7ito8HtiS1qcfba3o1_500.gif

knicks need to get it together. meaning, baron needs much better ball handling and stop making such fucking awful passes

im surprised bibby gets play time and not toney D :|

Alrix

J-Kidd wants to play another year?

I wonder where he'll go. Should be a pretty sought after backup PG for the vet's min. Miami lol?

Alrix

If by "beast" Tyson not moving and Jennings falling down. Most beast screens to me are illegal, usually communication is so good no one really gets decked anymore on a screen.

Knicks outscored 35-26 in the 2nd. This kind of backcourt Baron can't guard anyone, yet Toney Douglas has not played? Mike Bibby played 8 minutes?

MIKE BIBBY?

WHERE IS MY NBA 2K MIKE BIBBY STARE INTO YOUR SOUL IMAGE?

Woody said after last nights game that he was disappointed in Toney's play. I knew he was gonna go back to Bibby.

Cloudy

Banned
Bynum is so selfish. Watch Spurs get back into it because he just absolutely refuses to pass out of traffic. And we've hit 7 threes already! Ugh

How many times will Bynum get hacked in the paint til they call one?

Refs have been terribly one sided.

WOW, Sessions fouled! Come on.....What is going on in San Antonio..

Doomsayer

Obvious official bias is obvious. Bynum is getting mugged and Sessions got destroyed on that final play. Absolutely disgraceful.

Bynum with 19 rebounds at half? Wow.

Obvious official bias is obvious. Bynum is getting mugged and Sessions got destroyed on that final play. Absolutely disgraceful.

Bynum with 19 rebounds at half? Wow.

He's had at least 5 offensive rebounds due to his shot not being called for a foul. It's pretty egregious.

Bynum should have like 6 or 7 less FG attempts and some FTs right now...

I think Landry is our best option at PG down the stretch. Until Baron gets his issues straight.

That is a disturbing statement.

EDIT: Davis is just looking at Carmelo. Fields was open on an alley-oop.

Top Bottom