• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Leaning, fade away shots fom 26 ft off glass don't count for 4 points? Since when!?

Spurs gave everything they had against the Lakers tonight

I know you're joking, but tonight is why I don't buy the Spurs in the playoffs. Their offense is easy to stop because you can shut out the paint on them and they will be fucked.

Memphis or LAL or someone will do it to them. And their D really isn't good. They rely on being up early and forcing teams to play reckless. Won't happen in the playoffs much.

That was an absurd offensive foul on Boston. But it was worth it to hear Tommy go crazy.

Pop tried his mind games tonight and they didn't work. For all the worry people had about someone guarding Parker, he and Sessions canceled each other out and our guy wasn't taken advantage of like we've come to expect in the past.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Again, this win means fuck all honestly. But I still like our chances against SA if Kobe is Kobe and our bigs are doing their job on the glass and we're feeding them. I like our chances against them a hell of a lot more than Mem/OKC. Those two teams scare the shit out of me.

i mean next season

Depends what happens with Dwight and Philly.

If Dwight leaves and Philly either stays the way they are or gets worse then I can see The Knicks pushing through those weak teams. Otherwise they may end up 8-5, perhaps out of the palyoffs completely.

It really is incredibly hard to tell at this point still.

POP BOTTLES

ibs4Ip69k1BAdK.gif

Cloudy

Banned
Spurs last major advantage over LA neutralized with the absence of Fisher. No easy TP blow-bys tonight. Pau/Bynum have owned Timmy and whatever stiff they put next to him since 2008 and that continued tonight. Only advantage they have over us now is 3pters. Thing is, their best 3pt shooters are their scrubs so we kind of win there too.

Spurs = FRAUDULENT just like last year

Again, this win means fuck all honestly. But I still like our chances against SA if Kobe is Kobe and our bigs are doing their job on the glass and we're feeding them. I like our chances against them a hell of a lot more than Mem/OKC. Those two teams scare the shit out of me.

OKC is too quick for this Lakers team. Beating Memphis requires smart play out of Kobe and good play from Pau. Their ability to perform and make the right decisions will determine the outcome.

Doomsayer

Alright guys, I have a question regarding my new rig. I need some insight.

Will this motherboard fit a dual-slotted video card?

It's only got one PCI-E slot and my other PCI slot is occupied by my network card. I know you don't literally need two slots to fit a dual slotted but I want to be sure before I drop cash on a video card.

Please help!

Vahagn

I'm not gonna jump on the Spurs are BS bandwagon. The Lakers did just get blown out in Phoenix by a similar margin sans Kobe.

That being said...Memphis scares the crap out of me. No one in the league defends Kobe better than Tony Allen and their bigs are the only Bigs in the league that can play with our Bigs. Not to mention they create more steals than anyone and have the athleticism and youth to capitalize on them just like OKC, but with the better front court talent and perimeter defender on Kobe.

lolwat, I look at the box score for the Wolves game out of boredom and Magic Randolph has 20 and Dwill has 25? What is going on... Well, if the team pulls out the win some 'magic' way then it's all the better, helps the Jazz into the playoffs.

It's only got one PCI-E slot and my other PCI slot is occupied by my network card. I know you don't literally need two slots to fit a dual slotted but I want to be sure before I drop cash on a video card.

Please help!

It should. The PCI express slot is high up enough so that there's space between that and the NIC card that slots into the bottom of the motherboard. The capacitor placement might be the only issue.

Please help!

Actually, you do need 2 slots, but your mobo seems to have enough space for it. So you're alright.

And oh yeah... wrong thread.

Edit: beaten

I'm not gonna jump on the Spurs are BS bandwagon. The Lakers did just get blown out in Phoenix by a similar margin sans Kobe.

That being said...Memphis scares the crap out of me. No one in the league defends Kobe better than Tony Allen and their bigs are the only Bigs in the league that can play with our Bigs. Not to mention they create more steals than anyone and have the athleticism and youth to capitalize on them just like OKC, but with the better front court talent and perimeter defender on Kobe.

Marion.

Memphis doesn't scare me. Only team that does is OKC.

Doomsayer

It should. The PCI express slot is high up enough so that there's space between that and the NIC card that slots into the bottom of the motherboard. The capacitor placement might be the only issue.
Awesome, I was going to buy a 550 ti for dirt cheap and seen it was 2 slotted and was going to be a bit sad.

Actually, you do need 2 slots, but your mobo seems to have enough space for it. So you're alright.

And oh yeah... wrong thread.

Edit: beaten

Haha, I'm fully aware its the wrong thread. I know most in here are gamers as well and they could help me with my problem.

Thanks for the help man.

So I should just go for it?

Why the hell does James Worthy call MVVP, World Metta?

Top Bottom