• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

KingGondo

Banned
Not really. JR is a mentally challenged, Jeffries plays like an infant, Fields can't knock down a jump shot, Novak is one dimensional, Baron and Bibby are walking corpses, TD and Bill Walker are borderline D-League players. Lin is overrated and will get figured out sooner than later. I'll take Dragic over him any day of the week. The only players I like are Chandler, Melo, Amare, and Shumpert.
What's rarer? Unicorns, or realistic Knicks fans?

Stick around, we need you to balance out the rest of Knicks-Age.

Emwitus

Damn, Spurs got owned. Lakers frontcourt is just an awful mismatch. Add MWP shooting lights out and it's going to be near impossible. Spurs need Kobe back in the lineup for the next two games.

I don't see how that'll help Bynum you though since pau and drew both shot under 40%.

Emwitus

I think I heard this about every 10 minutes from the beginning of Linsanity up until he got injured. Dude's gonna be a very good PG for a long time.

The only thing I worry about, even a little, is his injury. There's always a chance it ends up being something lingering, but who knows. I have nothing bad to say about Dragic, but I think I still take Lin over him, mostly because I'm attached to Lin at this point. As players I think they're pretty similar. Haven't seen too much of Dragic though.

To be honest, he hasn't performed anywhere close to consistent since that linsanity age..

I think I heard this about every 10 minutes from the beginning of Linsanity up until he got injured. Dude's gonna be a very good PG for a long time.

The only thing I worry about, even a little, is his injury. There's always a chance it ends up being something lingering, but who knows. I have nothing bad to say about Dragic, but I think I still take Lin over him, mostly because I'm attached to Lin at this point. As players I think they're pretty similar. Haven't seen too much of Dragic though.

There's no way anyone would take Lin over Dragic.

For the Knicks next year we need to keep almost everyone. Upgrade the backup PG and get Fields to work on his shooting. Get Lin and Amare healthy and sign Novak and another microwave type for the bench. But I think JR will pick up the option and hopefully he shoots more consistently next season. Sign Lin to a long term deal and keep the coaching staff. Lin is gonna be an amazing PG for us for a long time. I love J-Lin. Thank you based Jesus Christ for this great PG.

SamuraiX-

The Hornets beat us tonight? Excellent.

Now we just need Golden State and Toronto to keep on winning and for the Hornets to steal a few more games this season.

Plan Tank For Gilchrist™ is in full effect.

What's rarer? Unicorns, or realistic Knicks fans?

Stick around, we need you to balance out the rest of Knicks-Age.

sitting-down-like-a-boss.gif

Canuck76

Banned
The Hornets beat us tonight? Excellent.

Now we just need Golden State and Toronto to keep on winning and for the Hornets to steal a few more games this season.

Plan Tank For Gilchrist™ is in full effect.

No just be happy with Sully. You already have Reke at SF don't frigging steal MKG away from his rightful place beside Gordon

Doomsayer

Did you not watch us get swept by dallas last year and get taken to six games by the hornets?

Of course, but at the beginning of the season we were guarding the 3 point line very well. Only recently have we started giving up outside shots like they were layups. This is beacause we collapse on drives to savagely, and our bigs are getting lazier in terms of hedging. Probably because Brown is running them into the ground.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If they get their problems figured out they could go far.

But that's like saying if Bush learns how to converse eloquently he could inspire.

Everything there is either a question mark or a problem. I feel bad for their fans - and that's not something a Bobcats fan gets to say often.

Alrix

To be honest, he hasn't performed anywhere close to consistent since that linsanity age..

He averaged 14/6 in March (which is post-Linsanity) and that's pretty god damn solid for a guy who's basically a rookie who has also been "figured out".

DY_nasty

He averaged 14/6 in March (which is post-Linsanity) and that's pretty god damn solid for a guy who's basically a rookie who has also been "figured out".
outside of those ten games, he's been an above average player at best.

either way, he has proven that he can't share a court with carmelo and that'll be the biggest hurdle going into next year by far. i don't know why so many have forgotten that the Knicks wouldn't even be thinking about the playoffs if it weren't for him - the talk about improved defense, so and so stepping up, "gelling", and all the other tier 2 stuff does nothing but take away from the guy who they burnt out and used up without a second thought.

Lin has figured some things out as well. He gets to the line/lane, has great vision and makes his teammates better. He needs to work on his defense, shooting and handling. I think and hope he can become a big-time player for a long time.

DY_nasty

Lin will never be a "big-time player" in the same way that Lester Hudson won't be a "big-time player" and Shannon Brown still isn't a "big-time player"
Lol you watch Biyombo pretend to do something on offense every night, don't act like your above this
Biyombo has a baby face that no one can say no to.
after being screen punchingly furious 10 minutes ago

the life of a tank fan

And everyone talking about how ugly Klay is would kill to have him on their team.
i already have a duke player on my team. you want me to look at someone so ugly too? never

Emwitus

Going to be awesome when they're swept in the playoffs and he shoots 30%

His the only one who showed last year for the celtics. I think the whole team is great on paper and crap on the court apart from the players mentioned above. (Chandler,Shumpert and maybe stat)

Lin has figured some things out as well. He gets to the line/lane, has great vision and makes his teammates better. He needs to work on his defense, shooting and handling. I think and hope he can become a big-time player for a long time.

He does have an aptitude for flopping. His court vision is over fucking rated. He has shown that he's more comfortable with attacking the basket than setting his teammates up.

Top Bottom