• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Doomsayer

Alright guys I'm going to do it right now.

I just want to be sure.

GTX 550 ti will fit into this Mobo

I really don't want to have to return it.

Thanks for the help, I have never built a computer nor am I very technically inclined.

Tonight couldn't have gone better for the Spurs.

OKC loses
Lakers win
Clippers win
nobody plays over 27 minutes

Only thing that could have made it better was a MEM loss, but at this point thats highly unlikely. Just gotta go out and win against the Grizz tomorrow and the 3 seed will be out of their reach. :)

OKC loses
Lakers win
Clippers win

Only thing that could have made it better was a MEM loss, but at this point thats highly unlikely. Just gotta go out and win against the Grizz tomorrow and the 3 seed will be out of their reach. :)

Worst damage control post, ever.

You let Coach Bryant, Bynum and Artest beat you in your house.

OKC loses
Lakers win
Clippers win

Haha. Or the Spurs couldve won. That couldve been better

KingGondo

Banned
Just got back from the game.

I'd consider that to be a bad loss. At the same time, CP3 was downright godly in the 4th and the Thunder missed lots of makable shots.

Ah well. At least the Spurs lost too.

Emwitus

HOLY CRAP.................... I MEAN HOLY CRAP! I missed the game, just got home from practice and was, obviously expecting a blow out of the lakers, Lo and behold bynum has 30 freaking rebounds!! Where can i watch this game :(

EDIT: And mamba, I just saw metta had 26 points, Care to comment? I know you secretly hate metta.LOL

Haha. Or the Spurs couldve won. That couldve been better

Uh, why?

I mean really. Think long term.

In the grand scheme of things losing by 14 against a decent team in the 3rd game in 4 nights doesn't mean shit. This loss will have no significance in a few weeks.

The only thing that matters right now is health and seeding. And no Spur got injured or played big minutes, and we are in much better position in the standings now than we were before. I'm happy with that.

Redux

Banned
I lost all respect for Dwyane Wade reading that he believes Olympians and college basketball players should be paid.

Doomsayer

Not a terrible starter kit, cheap as heck too. Tinker away my friend. May the nForce be with you.

That's the only reason I bought it. I really only plan on playing older games and D3 anyway. :)

The Spurs didn't just lose TCB, they got embarrassed. They made the score look respectable in garbage time, but man that was a whooping.

The Spurs perimeter game is all sorts of scary though. Our front court is just too strong for TD and Splitter/Blair. It didn't even seem like Blair played tonight.

OKC loses
Lakers win
Clippers win

uh, you wanted OKC to win, that would have put you out of the Grizz bracket a lot more likely.

Sefolosha.

Wrong. It is Allen.

EDIT: And mamba, I just saw metta had 26 points, Care to comment? I know you secretly hate metta.LOL

I love metta, just he was playing like shit.

KingGondo

Banned
If the Grizz climb into the top 4, the West semis will be fierce.

OKC/SA vs. Lakers/Grizz.

Heck, that's probably how it'll turn out anyways even if Memphis ends up at 5. They would beat the Clips in a series.

Alrix

Knicks-age who do you want back on the team next year?

Hopefully we'll have most of our team intact next year. Lin-Shump starting backcourt, Fields, Novak coming off the bench. JR might pick up his option if he doesn't think he can get more elsewhere. Jeffries I wouldn't mind as frontcourt depth.

What to do about backup PG. Could resign Davis if he gets healthy over summer...J-Kidd is out there...Nash will probably still be a starter, as will Dragic.

uh, you wanted OKC to win, that would have put you out of the Grizz bracket a lot more likely.

Uh, no? Having the Clips win gives us 2 possible buffers for pushing MEM out of the 3rd seed. And besides, having the opportunity to get the 1 seed isn't that bad, because we can decide in the last few games whether we want to tank it away or not based on where MEM is seeded.

Knicks-age who do you want back on the team next year?
Lin resigned.
Novak resigned.

Fields/JR is going to be tough. There should be no way JR picks up player option but he did mention he likes playing in NY so far. So the easy play would be Fields and hope JR stays...
Funny thing? Baron is playing so bad Knicks could sign him for the minimum next year, but why would you? I'd hope be improves but I just don't know... Knicks may have to go the NBDL route and try to get a vet PG.
who do you want to coach?
Coach Woodson and his staff have proven they can coach, I say let them.

aznpxdd

Fuck, China's connection is pissing me off. I'm having a hard time accessing half the sites I've had no problem accessing before. Must be that huge case in Chongqing that's making them filtering even more sites, sigh.

What does Bynum's stat line look like? Can't even access fuckin' ESPN to check up the box score.

Doomsayer

The Spurs shot 13-24 from the 3 point line tonight, continuing the recent trend of teams shooting lights out from 20-23 feet against us. It is absolutely maddening how these teams do this and the Lakers refuse to adjust. Drive and kick, drive and kick, drive and kick. The Lakers NEED to adjust.

At the beginning of the season our one weakness was guarding long twos, the Philly game really put that out there. Memphis also exploited that weakness, and now the Rockets showed the league we collapse on penetration too much.

I have no faith in Mike Brown to make adjustments for the post-season though.

Everyone, really.

Not really. JR is a mentally challenged, Jeffries plays like an infant, Fields can't knock down a jump shot, Novak is one dimensional, Baron and Bibby are walking corpses, TD and Bill Walker are borderline D-League players. Lin is overrated and will get figured out sooner than later. I'll take Dragic over him any day of the week. The only players I like are Chandler, Melo, Amare, and Shumpert.

Damn, Spurs got owned. Lakers frontcourt is just an awful mismatch. Add MWP shooting lights out and it's going to be near impossible. Spurs need Kobe back in the lineup for the next two games.

Emwitus

The Spurs shot 13-24 from the 3 point line tonight, continuing the recent trend of teams shooting lights out from 20-23 feet against us. It is absolutely maddening how these teams do this and the Lakers refuse to adjust. Drive and kick, drive and kick, drive and kick. The Lakers NEED to adjust.

At the beginning of the season our one weakness was guarding long twos, the Philly game really put that out there. Memphis also exploited that weakness, and now the Rockets showed the league we collapse on penetration too much.

I have no faith in Mike Brown to make adjustments for the post-season though.

??

Alrix

Lin is overrated and will get figured out sooner than later.

I think I heard this about every 10 minutes from the beginning of Linsanity up until he got injured. Dude's gonna be a very good PG for a long time.

The only thing I worry about, even a little, is his injury. There's always a chance it ends up being something lingering, but who knows. I have nothing bad to say about Dragic, but I think I still take Lin over him, mostly because I'm attached to Lin at this point. As players I think they're pretty similar. Haven't seen too much of Dragic though.

Top Bottom