• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

I can't make up my mind, but it's either Abbey Road or Sgt. Pepper's.

I like Sgt. Pepper's but there was a really bad 70s movie by the same name that kinda ruined it for me.

See, when I was a kid, my first introduction to those songs were from that movie. It was always shown on re-runs on TV.

Looking back, all of the covers were awful except maybe Strawberry Fields and Got To Get You Into My Life.

It was a horrible, horrible film.

Onemic

We can never be friends.

:<

My problem with The Wall is that most of that album isn't really music, to the point that it can't really be appreciated unless you watch the video, because it's more the lyrics than anything else that makes the album what it is. Waters tried turning Floyd into some BS band that was all about words and less about the music that was actually being played. So happy his ass left after Final Cut.

diehard

Fleer
:<

My problem with The Wall is that most of that album isn't really music, to the point that it can't really be appreciated unless you watch the video, because it's more the lyrics than anything else that makes the album what it is. Waters tried turning Floyd into some BS band that was all about words and less about the music that was actually being played. So happy his ass left after Final Cut.
no Pink Floyd purist will agree but Wish You Were Here is my fav.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
We should have traded Deng and Noah for Melo. Yes, Melo!

I don't even want to look at Noah anymore. Such a fucking pussy.

Seriously Rose looked winded and lost. He needs to stop missing games because we need him in tip-top shape for the playoffs.

Would still take an avatar bet for this game. Boozer/Noah/Gibson will save us. Count on it.

The Frankman said:
Veteran foul by Rip Hamilton.

lol

There's one thing I don't get:

How can Carmelo Anthony roast Deng two straight games but Deng can do a good job on LeBron James? LeBron is quicker, stronger, and has more ref respect than Anthony.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Seriously Rose looked winded and lost. He needs to stop missing games because we need him in tip-top shape for the playoffs.

Would still take an avatar bet for this game. Boozer/Noah/Gibson will save us. Count on it.

lol
The Boozer Defense Force is out tonight!

Top Bottom