• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Melo might be a better scorer? I feel like he has a larger offensive arsenal
But the things I listed should make Bron much harder to guard. There's no argument that he's quicker and stronger. I don't think there's an argument he gets away with much more. Yeah Carmelo is a better shooter, but Deng has always seemed to do a much better job on Bron than Anthony.

Alo CJ Watson is dangerous. Bulls 2nd unit is not to be mocked.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Sacramento group asks Stern to force Kings sale
Sacramento business leaders are asking NBA Commissioner David Stern and league owners to "strongly encourage" the Maloof family to sell the Kings so a deal for a new arena can proceed.

In a letter signed by about two dozen of Sacramento's most powerful businesses leaders and sent to Stern on Thursday, the group accuses Kings owners Joe, Gavin and George Maloof of not negotiating in good faith. It also questions whether the Maloofs have the finances - and motivation - to keep the team in Sacramento.

"We feel it is time for the Maloofs to sell their ownership of the franchise, for the good of the city and in the interest of advancing Sacramento's effort to build a downtown arena," a portion of the letter reads. "The city, the fans and the NBA deserve and require an ownership group that is fully committed to being a good-faith constructive participant in the arena process.

"And we deserve an ownership group that is not only committed to the long-term viability of the franchise in this region but also one that has the wherewithal to make it a thriving, competitive organization."

What the hell.

... I'm being serious here. No trolling.

Sometimes certain people just have your number. I think Deng is better at predicting James than he is at predicting Melo. Also I think Deng and Noah (excluding Rose for now) go out there with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove when they go against the Heat. Don't discount the benefit of the mental edge.

Triple U

Banned
But the things I listed should make Bron much harder to guard. There's no argument that he's quicker and stronger. I don't think there's an argument he gets away with much more. Yeah Carmelo is a better shooter, but Deng has always seemed to do a much better job on Bron than Anthony.

Well deng and bron have been playing each other since they were younger IIRC. Maybe hes alot more comfortable??

Well I guess I would just put it on him being a better shooter then

I thought everything was already figured out, damn

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Sometimes certain people just have your number. I think Deng is better at predicting James than he is at predicting Melo. Also I think Deng and Noah (excluding Rose for now) go out there with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove when they go against the Heat. Don't discount the benefit of the mental edge.
I like you Bay, but fuck Noah.

Which teams here would like Noah? We'll trade him for a bag of Doritos. Any takers?

lol.

But if we get rid of Noah we won't have an enforcer! If King can get a nickname to stick on him, I think more people would come around.

Kinda salty no one took that avi bet before, had something real sexy for 'em.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Thought I'd check the last half of the Bobcats/Pistons game but WE ALREADY LOST

down 30 to the pistons. We're trying to guilt trip Stern into giving us the #1 pick lol

Jesus Christ Thibs STOP FUCKING SCREAMING WITH YOUR HOARSE VOICE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

OMG how can the players go through their offensive sets with him like that?
Can't wait to see what the Bulls look like once Rose gets his rhythm back.
I'm sure the Bulls opponents' can't wait either.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Can't wait to see what the Bulls look like once Rose gets his rhythm back.

Rose needs to facilitate more. He has the ability to do it. He's gotta MVP-Year Kobe style and start games facilitating so his guys don't go cold down the line.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's sad how much better our ball movement looks with Rose on the bench.

Thibs should play Gibson and Boozer together more often.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
It's sad how much better our ball movement looks with Rose on the bench.

Thibs should play Gibson and Boozer together more often.

I feel like we're not getting true Rose, though. He's forcing way more than usual this year, and I think it's to get his offensive rhythm back from all the games he's missing.

Top Bottom