• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Alrix

Jesus Christ Thibs STOP FUCKING SCREAMING WITH YOUR HOARSE VOICE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

OMG how can the players go through their offensive sets with him like that?

I'm sure the Bulls opponents' can't wait either.

When he goes all acrobatic crazy and makes everything he throws up, it's pretty fun to watch. Also, I really, really want to see Miami not make it to the Finals, lol.

dream

I feel like we're not getting true Rose, though. He's forcing way more than usual this year, and I think it's to get his offensive rhythm back from all the games he's missing.

Or.............maybe CJ Watson is just a much better point guard than Young Scoring Machine Rose.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bobcats have only 23 rebounds with 5 minutes left to play. That is astounding.

Also, they've allowed the Pistons to shoot 58%.

That is a marvelous feat.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Watching this ball movement, the other players just watch Rose while he has the ball. It's a problem that stems from both Rose's hero-ballin and their lack of motion.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Or.............maybe CJ Watson is just a much better point guard than Young Scoring Machine Rose.

Watson just dribbles to a corner and tries to funnel it to someone, then that player doesn't want the ball, and he passes to someone else. That's where the CJ Offense Ball movement comes from.

I agree Rose shoots too much and plays too much with a scoring mindset, but I've watched enough games to see the optimal Rose. He has had plenty of games where he does both very well (watch video of vs. Clippers this year, vs. Spurs last year as just 2 examples) , he just gets into a Hero-ball mindset during big games, and he fucks it up. I still believe he'll learn.

untitled-10idbix.gif

lol

LuchaShaq

Banned
At this point I'm not sure if any of Miami's players after the top 3 would even get minutes as the 8th/9th man on any other contender.

At the time I thought haslem/miller were good choices but they clearly haven't lived up to their contracts.

Never thought I'd see the day that Rose pisses me off. I understand why he needs to stay in but he's embarrassing the house with this nonsense.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Whenever I see MIA v CHI I can't help but think how crazy Lebron was to not go to Chicago.

Would be such an insane defense force and Rose wouldn't fuck their offense with hero ball since he'd have a wing that could actually handle the rock at times.

Deng/LBJ have fun any wing that played against Chicago for about a 5 year period.

Whenever I see MIA v CHI I can't help but think how crazy Lebron was to not go to Chicago.

Would be such an insane defense force and Rose wouldn't fuck their offense with hero ball since he'd have a wing that could actually handle the rock at times.

Deng/LBJ have fun any wing that played against Chicago for about a 5 year period.
He could've had his Pippen, and Rose could've been BJ Armstrong. I thought he'd stay in Cleveland, but yeah Chicago would've been great to go to.

Vire

And live in Jordan's shadow? Hell no.

Can't wait for Chuck to blame injuries as the Bulls excuse for getting knocked out in the first round.

Top Bottom