• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

LuchaShaq

Banned
He could've had his Pippen, and Rose could've been BJ Armstrong. I thought he'd stay in Cleveland, but yeah Chicago would've been great to go to.

Cleveland would have been by far the worst choice. Literally any other realistic choice was better.

The management had proven time and time again that they can't draft competently, let alone sign or trade for someone who could even be a 3rd/4th best player on a great team let alone a sidekick.

Gilbert's childish actions since LBJ left confirms that leaving Cleveland had to happen.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wes is so bad lol

travel while out of bounds. refs give him a pass, still scared to shoot

DY_nasty

I really thought the Heat's 2007-08 season was bad.

I didn't know pain apparently.

Bad for who? I would've been in pain if we didn't tank this season and blow it up. I could be cheering on a run at an 8 seed right now.

Vire

its amazing that there is a 75% chance they don't win the lottery

they're legitimately crappy
Jordan is probably the worst GM in the past 20 years. I just feel bad for the fans who have to suffer.

I legitimately hope they win the lottery. For DY's sake...

DY_nasty

Jordan is probably the worst GM in the past 20 years. I just feel bad for the fans who have to suffer.

I legitimately hope they win the lottery. For DY's sake...

I keep scouring the internets for Jordan's GM resume and everything points to him never having that title. All I see is a "I wanted to take Gay" and "If I could've, I would've traded the Kwame pick for Elton Brand".

Worst team in the league and we still got better attendance than some clubs. Were in the top 15 until March too. Not. Even. Mad.

Vire

Bulls missing free throws will kill them in the Playoffs...

The amount of regular season games they've lost because of missed gimme's is staggering.

DY_nasty

I think Rose's ineffectiveness has more to do with rust and the fact that Thibs is Vinny-esque on offense than Rose's own deficiencies.

untitled-11fpxka.gif

Top Bottom