• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Vahagn

I'll never be able to logically talk on this subject. People are just stupid when it comes to DA CLUTCH GENE. Seriously, they'll never listen to reason.

It's impossible to talk to someone intelligently who actually doesn't believe that psychological factors, confidence, etc. have anything to do with taking high pressure shots and making those shots, and then not allowing your self confidence to be shaken once you're criticized or you miss.

The fact that people dispute this simple yet universally accepted notion is just mind-boggling.

But by all means keep believing that players are robots with no emotions that execute simply based on statistical models

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I don't care. It's funny to think that if Bron made that FT...the Heat would've won. Hahaha.

Feep

Banned
It's impossible to talk to someone intelligently who actually doesn't believe that psychological factors, confidence, etc. have anything to do with taking high pressure shots and making those shots, and then not allowing your self confidence to be shaken once you're criticized or you miss.

The fact that people dispute this simple yet universally accepted notion is just mind-boggling.

But by all means keep believing that players are robots with no emotions that execute simply based on statistical models
Right, but Lebron's percentages in those high pressure situations is roughly equal to his peers.

He obviously shies away when he shouldn't, but in terms of actual performance, it's fine. I don't have a problem with Wade closing games.

Wade-Cut-His-Eye.gif

Top Bottom