• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Redux

Banned
2011 Cavaliers were just as bad as this Bobcats team yet attendance was 3rd in the league.

Bobcats 2012 attendance, 26th of 30.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
2011 Cavaliers were just as bad as this Bobcats team yet attendance was 3rd in the league.

Bobcats 2012 attendance, 26th of 30.

Up until March, attendance was in the top 15. Again, ain't even mad.

Besides, there isn't anything else to do in Cleveland anyways.

rage1973

I still can't believe that Grizzlies are in the running for the championship this year after drafting Thabeet with number two pick and trading Mayo for Love. Those two moves would completely cripple any other organizations.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I had no idea Biyombo was 1st in blocks, 2nd in boards, and 5th in fg%

dat shit cray

Truphenom

Wizards ball is sucking the life out of The Garden.

Who would've thought the crowd would get bored watching bad passes, shots, turnovers and overall lack of fuck giving. But its not all Wall's fault, the rest of the wizards, plus Bibby are soul sucking as well. Might as well put in Douglas and have everyone leave early.

Bishman

Mem:

LWYgO.png

Clips:

sP8jT.png

Clips 1 game up with tiebreaker.

Could come down to the last game.

Memphis has an easy schedule. They got it.

Mxrz

I knew it was going to be bad without Dwight, but down by 25? Again. Blergh. Blergh. I was silly for thinking they'd retake 3rd before the playoffs.

I knew it was going to be bad without Dwight, but down by 25? Again. Blergh. Blergh. I was silly for thinking they'd retake 3rd before the playoffs.

The only thing I'm interested in at this point is seeing Big Baby further his "good if he gets minutes!" narrative with the resultant effect that someone else will take him in the summer.

haha bibby with a sweet triple

barons dinner guests are awesome. king tut, ceasar and tupac

who would you guys have? i really dont know for myself...gotta think about it

Top Bottom