• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

SUPREME1

Banned
Deron + Dwight + Kobe in Brooklyn next year.

As long as "Brooklyn" is a set on a Hollywood studio lot.

fake edit:

Cap? Oh damnit.

Lakers-age will now bow our heads in a moment of silence.

*moment of silence*

May the wisdom Cap shared with us during better days, guide us through these tough times. We await his glorious return.

Redux

Banned
Injuries, man. On my fantasy team I have Gerald Wallace, Kevin Love, Jarrett Jack and Kyrie Irving all out. Not to mention Manu who is out every other game.

Emwitus

WTF? Kobe is out again? Wonder why all of a sudden, he can't play games. This is the same guy who played with a broken wrist and a busted index finger on his shooting hand.

I think brown is trying to build the team's confidence....and obviously kobe wants to be in perfect shape for the playoffs

Cloudy

Banned
WTF? Kobe is out again? Wonder why all of a sudden, he can't play games. This is the same guy who played with a broken wrist and a busted index finger on his shooting hand.

Smart. Why come back vs. Denver (a team that hard-doubles him all game)? Let's see what the other guys can do against a team we won't have a size advantage over.

Honestly if we beat the Nuggets w/o Kobe, it'll be more impressive to me than the Spurs game

My sister's boss just offered her 2 tickets for cheap. We pounced :)

Lucky you :( I would've loved seeing Timmay play. Not sure how long he's gonna last in the league.

Smart. Why come back vs. Denver (a team that hard-doubles him all game)? Let's see what the other guys can do against a team we won't have a size advantage over.

Honestly if we beat the Nuggets w/o Kobe, it'll be more impressive to me than the Spurs game

This is all true, but this isn't how Kobe works... He doesn't give a damn on who he's playing against. So I'm just more worried if he's really hurting that much.

Cloudy

Banned
This is all true, but this isn't how Kobe works... He doesn't give a damn on who he's playing against. So I'm just more worried if he's really hurting that much.

I'm sure Kobe's a bit irritated hearing about how he needs to hand the keys over to the bigs even though they got blown out in PHX and barely beat NO. I would not put it past him to let the fans and media get a reality check tonight

Is someone on Denver hurt? Based on the first 3 games, I do not see how LA can be favored vs. this team with no Kobe even though we're at home

I'm sure Kobe's a bit irritated hearing about how he needs to hand the keys over to the bigs even though they got blown out in PHX and barely beat NO. I would not put it past him to let the fans and media get a reality check tonight

Is someone on Denver hurt? Based on the first 3 games, I do not see how LA can be favored vs. this team with no Kobe even though we're at home

Yo, BB buddies. *high five*

Kobe is coaching, tonight. I don't understand the bold

Don't mind riding the bus,
Don't mind taking the train,
Don't mind wearing walking shoes running to the game,
Knicks on Friday Night,
MSG is the place to be,
Whatever it takes to make it there I'll do it all again (HEEYYYYYY)

I gotta GET THERE...
as fast as I can! (eyyy)
I gotta get there...
Friday Night Knicks I'm a fan!
I gotta get there...
Please understand,
We're talking Friday Night Knicks on MSG
You got a front row seat,
I do it just to get there!!!

fnk-dl-440x244.jpg

Top Bottom