• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

That's some bullshit. Movie looks like absolute shit on every level. Not to even mention how annoying Kevin Hart is and how he is one step away from a racial caricature.

Should white people feel obligated to go see Adam Sandler bullshit?

If you're wasting your time watching first take you might as well stick your face through the seat in a porta potty, you'll be more likely to see some entertaining and informative shit.

How does it look like shit on every level?

Must have been a brutal screening you went to.

fields and baron need to step up. they have not been doing shit. sometimes its just melo scoring out there and you cant let that happen. i cant even get mad at jr smith this game since he got us close quite a few times.

there were a few instances of novak getting open looks and not getting the ball to him. why didnt woodson feature him more in his plays? then he benches him with like 4 minutes left? what?

all around poor playing from the knicks today. ah well, on to the celtics. knowing knicks' preference to lose after getting days of rest, watch them lose to them too -_-

Cloudy

Banned
Knicks took a lot of bad shots after they went up 4. Also, Baron should have been back in earlier. You don't want JR and Shump running the offense too long lol

I think these guys could scare Miami in a series.

1. Miami Heat 11/5
2. Oklahoma City Thunder 10/3
3. Chicago Bulls 7/2
4. San Antonio Spurs 17/2
5. Los Angeles Lakers 15/1
6. Boston Celtics 16/1
7. Los Angeles Clippers 20/1
8. Memphis Grizzlies 25/1
9. New York Knicks 25/1
10. Dallas Mavericks 30/1

Odds...

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
JVG getting all up in the NBA's ass was the highlight of that entire game. So free. So true. So good.

Now for the main Event. Kobe vs Jim Carrey.

h3ro

Aaaannnnnnnndddddddd that's how the playoffs will go, Knicks-Gaf

0pOQF.jpg

I hope Miami loses too so it gives Knicks fans hope only to see their dreams get crushed as the Heat sweep them in 5.

Knicks took a lot of bad shots after they went up 4. Also, Baron should have been back in earlier. You don't want JR and Shump running the offense too long lol

I think these guys could scare Miami in a series.

they did well but i knew we would lose due to lack of offense.amare and lin are the next two best in terms of offense.

DominoKid

hating on Think Like a Man?

it looks pretty good to me, plus its got a great cast.
i'm all for kevin hart getting his bread. he seems like the one black comedian that hasnt gone insane from his success.

i'm all for kevin hart getting his bread. he seems like the one black comedian that hasnt gone insane from his success.

Aw no, Domino not you too.

Romany Malco can be great evident by his 40 year old virgin role, and Kevin Hart is alright if used the right way.

But that movie looks stupid as hell, and so does Steve Harvey's book.

Fuck Steve Harvey and fuck John Ireland.

I dislike Kevin Hart for the same reasons I dislike Chris Tucker in the Rush Hour movies.

Or Madea.

They are exaggerated cartoon characters that aren't based on anything real.

I don't think those roles help Black people but that's my personal opinion.

So is anyone confused with Ebanks? The guy barely played with Kobe in the lineup (ie: never) and he's now suddenly the starter. I mean, no complaints here, but it's weird as hell.

So is anyone confused with Ebanks? The guy barely played with Kobe in the lineup (ie: never) and he's now suddenly the starter. I mean, no complaints here, but it's weird as hell.

Brown doesn't want to play Glock because he's small. And he wants Barnes to bring energy off the bench. hence, ebanks starting.

But the bench is now barnes/metta or ramon/blake. Maybe there will be some ebanks going forward when Kobe returns, though.

Anyway, bad start. Bynum looks tired out there due to that cold. Pau has to have a huge game or they will get blown out.

Anyone who believes Think Like a Man will even be borderline decent is fooling themselves.

The amount of money spent on ads for this movie indicates it will be terrible.

So now that the Wolves are not going to get a draft pick and have missed the playoffs, I guess the only thing to cheer for is our April losing streak. Can they keep it going? I don't think we've won a game in april since 09.

Schedule:

@ IND
vs. MEM
@ DET
vs. GSW
vs. DEN

I think we can do it. Go Wolves!

entremet

Missed the 4Q of the Heat/Knicks game. I guess as a Knicks fan I did myself a favor lol.

Knick are really missing a second, consistent offensive option. Melo can't do it all. I know Amare and Lin are out, but man they someone to step up.

Bynum looks so slow, today. ugh. One team I would have liked to beat since I'd rather avoid them in the 6th spot.

Sigh. You can see how shit the D is right now. They need some energy out there.

filler

Banned
I would trade Bynumb for Chandler in a heartbeat. We need a defensive anchor at center and Bynum will never give a shit about that.

Top Bottom