• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

lol Bynum can't jump. They should stop force-feeding him. They know he's sick.

Ramon needs to take that final play 1 on 1.

Only down 5 is kind of lucky.

KEVIN DING
Kobe comes down to end of bench to talk to Bynum now. Kobe nods and pats Drew's right knee in understanding.

Coach Kobe doin' work.

Kobe will never be as progressive as MJ

mj-laughing.gif

Bynum has to step up on the PnR. Dude is just laying back hoping West will drive. Hey, he's 8/11 without driving. Start contesting him.

Bynum's D is hurting them. Also, West needs to rest. Fuck you, Carlisle.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I am terrified of what the 4'th quarter will look like. You know Dirk and Terry are going to get in our asses after being so abysmal thus far. It's so fucking inevitable...

Canuck76

Banned
hating on Think Like a Man?

it looks pretty good to me, plus its got a great cast.
i'm all for kevin hart getting his bread. he seems like the one black comedian that hasnt gone insane from his success.

Yeah i don't know. Kevin hart was decent in some movies but "think like a man". It's just not funny.

fucking Terry. Has to hit that. I feel like teams hit more bullshit shots vs Lakers at the buzzer the past month than ever.

It probably isn't true, but it feels like it.

Emwitus

If Dwight Howard plays well after they get rid of SVG, does that make Dwight right about the way he acted and the effort he put in? Melo played very poorly before the switch, and that was his responsibility. Shooting 40% with his talent? Fuck him. Now he's God, but a few weeks ago, he was an asshole and people were right to call him out.

The whole team played like cow dung! ...Melo was in a slump and some people were saying the knicks should have traded him and kept lin as they're star player. I wish they did.

Top Bottom