• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Razor Ramon is kinda of a shitty PnR defender.

He's nothing special, but it's the bigs job to hedge and they hadn't been doing it.

Bynum starting doing it on West this quarter and you can see the difference. Really started at the end of the 2nd.

Not sure why Pau/Ramon have switch a couple times with Dirk. That's just dumb on both of them.

Bynum having so much trouble as he's getting triple teamed at the hoop. Pau/McBobs need to keep attacking the glass as a result.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Ditched the game for some yard work at my parents spot, checked twitter, is this real or some kind of bad joke?

BS: Heather Cox on Bynum at halftime: "He was coughing and listening to music on his headphones... Came out at the very last second."

From @grantlandlive

Vince carter taking the elbow like a man.

WTF universe am I living in? If this was 2004 he'd be in a wheelchair after that.

nice flopping by Vince. Plus, he invaded his space on the turn around. If it was a big man defending him, would be no call, either way. Cuz Vince is small, that's a foul. Nice job, refs.

Dallas making so many 3s :(

Supposedly, despite everything, battleship is an ok movie.

Not sure how it happened, and not paying to find out personally.

If you called this 'Transformers Zero: Advanced Attack' and changed nothing about the script, direction, ads, anything, I'm willing to bet it could still work 100% as is.

It's mamba, he complains about every third whistle in a laker game.

you have me confused with someone else.

Fucking Terry with another contested 3. Dallas hit nearly every contested 3 in the quarter. Saving them. Teams are so going ham on Lakers on contested 3s of late.

How is this game close?

smh Lakers

edit: ah kobe's out

Bynum playing with a cold, too.

Dirk has been terrible, as well

9/14 from 3 before that Dirk airball...

I don't remember ever seeing a team get torched for an entire month from 3 like this. Don't miss contested ones, don't miss open ones. They are like layups.

Ron missed McBobs for a lob then blew the layup. Pau needs to get on the block vs Mahimini. Camping out too much. They need him to get aggressive.

untitled-32rpkye.gif

Top Bottom