• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
rfb7n.gif

So. Good.

lol @ people seeing what they want to see.

Coach Kobe now 4-1. TOok Pau hitting 2 3s in OT, lol.

Terry was 8/15 for 21 points and 5/6 from 3 with 4 assists and no TOs, but Brandi blames him for the game? lol. Dirk was 9/28.

5 games to go. 4 wins guarantees 3 seed. 3 does it if clippers lose tomorrow. 2 might get it done. Win @ GSW and Spurs tank would be sweet.

Im not sure if I want RC back next year, dude has been bad the majority of the time here besides last year in the playoffs when he put JJB in the starting lineup.

Just gotta give a shout out to Pau, Metta, Barnes, Sessions, Bynum and Marion.

They were so big tonight. Great job fellas. *applauds*

I thought Blake was fine and McBobs played quite well. McBobs defended Dirk and Wright, who had been on a roll coming in and did nothing.

8 & 4 for McBobs on 3/4 shooting.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
LOL@ the people in here crying stern-ball. OK, I hear you on the Gasol 3, that should have been OI. But honestly, the ball was going to go in regardless so it wasn't even close to being the worst thing to ever happen.

Marion is a moron. Go watch the replay, he did not foul him properly. PERIOD. I've watched thousands of plays of guys giving fouls in late game situations, and if Marion was trying to intentionally foul Gasol it was without a doubt one of the weakest fucking fouls in that situation I have EVER seen. Ever.

Gabyskra

Banned
Just shows how good Dirk was last year to win with a coach like Carlisle and a Robin who gets blocked by the rim.

Kobe could never win with that supporting cast.

Are you in character, or are you genuine? I can't tell anymore. I'm for real here. You're a master troll, and I guess you're tolerable when you win a title, but not any other moment.

Cloudy

Banned
This stretch without Kobe has shown me how good Barnes can be when he gets minutes. Also, Ron needs touches away from the 3. The smartest thing would be to flip these guys in the lineups

This stretch without Kobe has shown me how good Barnes can be when he gets minutes. Also, Ron needs touches away from the 3. The smartest thing would be to flip these guys in the lineups

noooo, keep barnes coming off the bench. He's the energy they need. But he should definitely get over 20mpg.

Ron is hitting 40% from 3 this month, but just didn't hit it tonight. But they look good. I'm all for him taking those, now.

Cloudy

Banned
noooo, keep barnes coming off the bench. He's the energy they need.

Ron is hitting 40% from 3 this month and hit his 1st 1 tonight, but just didn't hit it tonight. But they look good. I'm all for him taking those, now.

If he is jacking 3s in the playoffs, we will lose

If he is jacking 3s in the playoffs, we will lose

The wide open ones have to be shot. If he doesn't shoot those, the team can't win because he will be unguarded.

But if he's open, I think he can bury a decent percentage.

Anyway, even you can agree, he's playing a lot better on offense in general the last 3 weeks. If he can give them this production with Ramon's acquisition + Kobe healthy, they just need to get their D right.

So, about that Ewing theory...

A good team winning games isn't Ewing theory.

They also did this before.

LOL@ the people in here crying stern-ball. OK, I hear you on the Gasol 3, that should have been OI. But honestly, the ball was going to go in regardless so it wasn't even close to being the worst thing to ever happen.

Marion is a moron. Go watch the replay, he did not foul him properly. PERIOD. I've watched thousands of plays of guys giving fouls in late game situations, and if Marion was trying to intentionally foul Gasol it was without a doubt one of the weakest fucking fouls in that situation I have EVER seen. Ever.
The Pau trey should have been interference and Barnes was out of bounds as well. 5 Points.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Metta didn't take any ill-advised 3's. He took what the defense gave him. And since he's been lights out the last several games I am more than willing to give him a pass today.

Top Bottom