• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

I wonder if him and Lewis get together and count money

tumblr_l619cbTMCH1qztjn5o1_500.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kemba's rookie kobe legs just give me more reasons to hate him

i never thought that his defense would be his best attribute. lesigh

I can't be the only one who likes the current Lakers squad more than their past two championship teams. I mean, yeah, fuck Mike Brown. And yeah, fuck their bench. But once the playoffs start, the bench is going to become less of a factor. Their starting lineup is just so good. I really, REALLY hope the Lakers come to their senses in the playoffs and utilize Bynum to the fullest. I expect him to take off during these playoffs and go on a tear. I almost with the Lakers had traded Gasol for a few more role players, because I think the veteran Kobe + rising Bynum dynamic is a good enough core to win. Gasol shouldn't be stealing Bynum's touches in the post. You've got to feed the beast.

You must defeat Kendrick Perkins to stand a chance.

Chicago embarrassing themselves in Motor City. At least Rose is looking a little better. He sure couldn't look much worse than he did last game that's for certain.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Best part of the Magic - Cavs game tonight is the fact that Daniel Orton has 6 steals.

I am still pissed that Ish got buried for Duhon. What a damn joke.

Brinbe

brinbe whats up with your team wanting to win lately?
Man, it's a combo of Casey getting his young guys (DeRozan, in particular) primed to play+D-Leaguers (Anderson/Uzoh) playing their asses off to make a good impression/get a contract for next season+sitting the likes of Jose/Bargs which is a net positive and teams like Boston/Atlanta obviously looking past us and putting up absolutely zero effort.

Ugh, now we're sitting in 9th? Gawd damn

Top Bottom