• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Branduil

Seriously Carlisle's refusal to play anyone besides Mahinmi is the most confounding thing he's done. And he's done a lot of confounding things. Mahinmi has been garbage.

Emwitus

Phoenix in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!1 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

And dallas might end up misising it,...............................

UAHAHAHAHA

Branduil

Carlisle is seriously the worst coach to ever win an NBA title. No Marion in three overtimes. Mahinmi through all three overtimes. What a hack.

Spurs almost broke 100 at the end of the third. None of the big 3 played more than 15 minutes this game, which is really how I define our "winning" this game.

Vire

Unreal how bad it was. This is the true meaning of the asterisk season.

Doing damage control for the Mavs missing the Playoffs before they even start?

I can taste the salt from here.

Alright, let's go Clips. The only thing to make this night better.

Gameball goes to Ian Mahinmi for his ability to lose every jump ball and end up with five rebounds despite constantly crashing the glass.

And a pretty great game by Al.

linsivvi

At least we definitely avoid Memphis now lol

Definitely? The Clippers are 1 game back in the loss column while the Lakers hold the tiebreaker. The Lakers still have 2 games against the Spurs and 1 against the Thunder. I don't know how you can be so certain.

Also the season finale is at Sacramento which might very well be their last home game ever. The crowd would be crazy.

Cloudy

Banned
Mavs upcoming schedule

Houston
Golden State
@ Chicago
@ Atlanta

I see 2 wins AT BEST in there. Could the Mavs miss the playoffs?

Cloudy

Banned
Definitely? The Clippers are 1 game back in the loss column while the Lakers hold the tiebreaker. The Lakers still have 2 games against the Spurs and 1 against the Thunder. I don't know how you can be so certain.

I'm not worried unless Clipps win this game lol

Branduil

Gameball goes to Ian Mahinmi for his ability to lose every jump ball and end up with five rebounds despite constantly crashing the glass.

And a pretty great game by Al.

Mahinmi was definitely the MVP of that game. With an assist from Rick Carlisle.

There was terrible calls but any game with that many big shots made can't be bad.

Any game where Ian Mahinmi plays 36 minutes can't be good.

Mavs upcoming schedule

Houston
Golden State
@ Chicago
@ Atlanta

I see 2 wins AT BEST in there. Could the Mavs miss the playoffs?

Chicago and GSW will tank. Atlanta might, as well.

Also, why did you say Lakers avoid Memphis? Clips could still be the 3 seed. Only 1 game difference if they win tonight...

Top Bottom