• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Mavs have a better chance of winning the lottery than the title this year, so they might as well tank.

I'm just starting to get worried that this season, even though gave us a chance at Deron, will ultimately factor in us NOT getting him because the team has looked so bad.

But what will happen to space next?

It will be annoyed into a singularity. Thanks a lot Mike Smith.

"This box has six sides! You can't teach that! I mean look at those 90 degree angles all over the place, if this box isn't in contention for box of the year then I don't know whats wrong with box fans."

I think this is more why no one knows who the fuck is winning this year.

Every team seems to be having these perplexing losses, heat included.

CP3 will be the reason the Super Hornets make noise in the playoffs.

Remember what he did with the Generic Hornets last year?

Dragged those fuckers into the playoffs.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Really OKC? Really? Fuck you guys.

Here's a neat trick you can use: Pretend you're playing the Lakers and hit every bullshit shot you put up. You're already in Staples so you have a lot to work with as is.

Branduil

I'm just starting to get worried that this season, even though gave us a chance at Deron, will ultimately factor in us NOT getting him because the team has looked so bad.

But the thing is that we're still better than the Nets and we don't even have Deron. Plus we'll actually have our pick this year, unlike the Nets.

But the thing is that we're still better than the Nets and we don't even have Deron. Plus we'll actually have our pick this year, unlike the Nets.

Yeah that's true, it would be the best team Deron has played on most likely, I just hope the Mavs can draft a player that can help them out for fuckin cryin out loud.

Actually, if they keep RC he'd never give the kid a shot anyways...

Watching this finish, Kobe has to come back like NOW. Unless people think we'll beat SA twice without him?

Dude, you are quite literally the only Laker Kobe fan who thinks that it matters this year.

This ain't a fucking chip year.

I should go back and read your old posts going into the playoffs in '06. You prolly thought that the Lakers could chip that year too.

Branduil

Yeah that's true, it would be the best team Deron has played on most likely, I just hope the Mavs can draft a player that can help them out for fuckin cryin out loud.

Actually, if they keep RC he'd never give the kid a shot anyways...

We need to draft a solid wing player. Then the next year we can amnesty Haywood, trade Marion, and get a center.

Why would pop tank? If they get #1, they avoid us till the WCF if we stay 3rd

To avoid Memphis in 2nd round. And because it's game 2 of a b2b2b2b.

None of the big 3 played more than 15 minutes. None of our starters more than 19. Lakers game is in the middle of a B2B2B, but I'm guessing Pop tanks against the Kings

Possible. But they also warmed up a lot before tonight, so that plays into it.

Problem is, if they try and lose to the Lakers, that's kind of bad for their psyche. Pop might tank to hide his cards.

It feels good knowing we're playing the best ball of the season so close the playoffs. I definitely think the young players still need more experience to make noise in the playoffs, but nobody can say we're a bad team.

Didn't their stars play under 15 minutes tonight? I doubt he will let his team get humiliated twice in a row with no Kobe

If I was Pop, I'd rather Lakers win a game where I play all bench and scrubs than beat me without Kobe again. Would fear that result. But, we'll see. I'm just hoping he does it.

If they win, it's "yeah, but no Kobe."

Clippers schedule is kind of tough. 4 of 5 on the road and all teams in the playoff chase except the one at home

Clippers will lose at least 1 game, which means Lakers have to go 3-2 to clinch. If Clippers would just lose 2 this week, Lakers could get nearly a week off before playoffs...

Cloudy

Banned
If I was Pop, I'd rather Lakers win a game where I play all bench and scrubs than beat me without Kobe again. Would fear that result. But, we'll see. I'm just hoping he does it.

If they win, it's "yeah, but no Kobe."

I don't think the NBA will accept them tanking all these games vs. teams fighting for playoff position. I think we get their best tommorow

I don't think the Spurs want to avoid Memphis that badly and they match-up amazingly against the Suns, Jazz, and Rockets so getting the #1 seed is probably worth it.

Top Bottom