• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Koach Bryant thinks he's slick.

If he doesn't play anymore, he can't negatively affect his scoring title numbers AND he gets rest .

I'm onto you, old Bean!

Koach Bryant thinks he's slick.

If he doesn't play anymore, he can't negatively affect his scoring title numbers AND he gets rest .

I'm onto you, old Bean!

I thought this exact same thing the other day. I believe at one point the gap between him and Durant actually widened for a short bit while he was out these past few games.

Haywood never makes that shot, lol.

I thought that tip was gonna go in. Heck of a game. Dallas gonna tire out?

Kanter had a great gif moment, there. Wonder if anyone caught it.

Doomsayer

You mean playing time? In classic Portland tradition he has a shoulder injury and is out for the rest of the year. But I'm with you man, when he's on court he's great. He was in the background a bit, so he really brings good defensive energy, uses those great hops to get rebounds and just plays hard when he's on the floor.

I can't imagine he's not in the rotation next season.

That's a damn shame, fucking Portland.

The kid has got upside and potential through the roof.

Doomsayer

These Clippers announcers are so awful...

"If the Clippers win their final games, VDN should be a leading candidate for Coach of the Year."

Top Bottom