• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

tumblr_lhr6z7LUzI1qfnivdo1_500.gif

Imma take this swag and rock it

Come at me kids. Justin gets bitches.

tumblr_lctj2qw63C1qbdgk6o1_500.gif

Hey reilo, is it true you guys literally have no auto tax?

If so, I may be coming to your state one day to make a purchase and then jump back across the border.

:)

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Hey reilo, is it true you guys literally have no auto tax?

If so, I may be coming to your state one day to make a purchase and then jump back across the border.

:)

We don't have a sales tax, period.

Although I am curious if you were to be subject to a tax once you register your vehicle with DMV. Look that up.

Emwitus

That's it, i'm officially on an nba-gaf fast until the playoffs. Freaking meltdown. lol. See you guys in may. (oh, and i'm having to work extra hours now :()

Doomsayer

Look at TCB getting all rowdy over a regular season win, while missing the scoring leader in the NBA. Typical front running attitude.

Really though, what an old fashion ass kicking. The Lakers defense has been so frustrating lately, teams are just doing the same thing over and over and we never adjust. Drive and kick, drive and kick...

I think I said yesterday about my expectations for the team, I wasn't fooled by the beat down we gave the 5pur5 last week. Ultimately I just don't want to lose the 3 seed. We absolutely must win tomorrow, but if this team has taught me anything I figure we will lose a heart breaker.

Also lately I really dislike Pau's game, he almost never operates in the low post anymore. He is much more content to to camp 16-18 feet. I mean he hits those shots at a high percentage, but come on now.

Anyone see this?

Local 6 Sports Director David Pingalore has learned through NBA and Orlando Magic sources that Dwight Howard does not want to play for head coach Stan Van Gundy any longer.

According to his sources, Howard is still upset with Van Gundy confirming Pingalore's report from earlier this month that Howard went to Magic management asking for Van Gundy to be fired.

[...]

After visiting Los Angeles, Pingalore's sources confirmed that Howard was adamant about joining the team in Cleveland but the Magic asked him to return to Orlando.

Howard would eventually travel to Cleveland. However, Howard sat in the hotel for the game Sunday evening and rejoined the team as they traveled back to Orlando.

"It was strange since that Howard wanted to go to Cleveland and offer support but never made it to the game," said one of Pingalore's sources.

Howard would also likely sit out the postseason, according to the source.

http://www.clickorlando.com/sports/...undy/-/1636890/10939300/-/aji08o/-/index.html

I wonder if Ping is just trolling Dwight or if this is legit.

Top Bottom