• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Jeff-DSA

CJ Miles, your job has been filled by a d-leaguer. Time to start boxing stuff up, because I don't think you're going to be here next season.

I just want to say there's no rift between Syphon Filter and Full Metal/I. Both FMJ and I communicate with Syphon Filter and we are all committed to Knicks success. We are all on the same page.

*takes out prepared statement*

I support Syphon 100 percent regardless of what is going on, as far as us having disagreements... we all need each other right now and this is the best time to come together and stick with one another. There's a lot of things being said out there about Syphon, about myself, about Full Metal Jacket, and it's just a bunch of nonsense right now. So we've got to stick together. We're not going to do it without one another.

You and frank are the landry fields of knicks-age.

You are BILL WALKER

Kid_techno_dancing.gif

Canuck76

Banned
out of everything you got out of that post

you decided to bold novak 6th man? :|

hahaha didn't even notice the others. I could see a knicks fan actually trying to get novack to be 6MOTY though.

B-b-but he shoot the 3 pointer and he does the belt thing guys

Top Bottom