• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Canuck76

Banned
Better at what exactly?

Looking like the lovechild of Little Foot and Michelangelo?

Scoring, Defense. Last season Westbrook was also averaging only 2 less assists than Nash. This season he's averaging 5 but i think he brings it back up to 8 next season.

Nash in his prime you could certainly have an argument but between todays nash and todays westbrook?

No contest

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did they go for that play with 3 seconds left on the clock? that wouldnt have counted anyways since the ball didnt leave his hands

stupid play but im glad for that lol

untitled-6bkkpb.gif

Srsly

Banned
That was a high percentage shot.............I don't why people are laughing. Good job hawks.

Yep, that was a great play, although Williams should have taken a short runner instead of going in with a two-handed dunk. Worst-GAF thinks a contested iso jumper would be better, LOL

Zep

Banned
Yep, that was a great play, although Williams should have taken a short runner instead of going in with a two-handed dunk. Worst-GAF thinks a contested iso jumper would be better, LOL

It was such a great shot, he didn't get an attempt. Truly great play designing!

Contested jumper is better than not even getting a shot off at all. Shitty play or shitty execution, either way is shit.

SamuraiX-

Kings Will Listen To Trade Offers For Tyreke Evans

RealGM said:
The Kings will evaluate trade proposals for Tyreke Evans this summer, according to a report.

Evans has spent heavy minutes at small forward and has struggled to adjust to playing off the ball.

"I don't think it's any big secret," Princeton legend and longtime Kings consultant Pete Carril said. "Tyreke's got to learn to play without the ball. It's all there. I see some games, and he looks very good. Other games … he just has to work harder. I'd love to see him develop a mid-range game."

quagmires0wh3.gif

Evans, who is shooting 44.2 percent from the floor, recently voiced his concerns over the way the Kings have handled his this season.

7JFNH.gif

tmdorsey

Exactly. I highly doubt Drew meant for Marvin to try a 3 step dunk. That fuck up was all on Marvin.

Top Bottom