• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Srsly

Banned
It was such a great shot, he didn't get an attempt. Truly great play designing!

It WAS a great play. Williams was wide open and could have just floated it in instead of taking it all the way to the basket with both hands on the ball.

He was of by a tenth of a second.....if the basket went in it was better than a contested or even uncontested jumper.

It was off and he missed. Give him another second and he still clanks a dunk over 3 guys (one of them being Amare). If the call was for him to pull up at the free throw line wide open, then great, but that's not what happened at all.

charsace

When Carmelo was first acquired by the knicks I had him at the 4 and Amare at the 5. Melo works well at the 3, but he has always had the tools to dominate the 4. Same thing with Lebron and Durant. I think both guys would destroy the league at the 4.

Zep

Banned
It WAS a great play. Williams was wide open and could have just floated it in instead of taking it all the way to the basket with both hands on the ball.

Just saw a replay and Amare was beat. Unfortunately, Marvin is an idiot who thought he could fake a handoff and dunk in 3secs. His dunk attempt was even late by a good second or so.

Cloudy

Banned
Bynum needs to realize he cannot score by backing down Perk or Ibaka. Lakers bigs need to concentrate on rebounding and setting screens. Their scoring will come off lobs and Gasol jumpers

Doomsayer

kobe fucks up a 3 on 2 break, durant 3. like clockwork.

Sessions and MVVP carrying the team on offense.

Ramon is taking too many outside shots. If we wanted those kind of shots we would've kept Fisher.

I feel like Sessions was better when he was able to run plays for himself, outside of the confines of Mike Browns "offense." Ever since he's gotten comfortable in said offense, his production has went way down.

Fuck I hate Mike Brown.

charsace

Bynum needs to realize he cannot score by backing down Perk or Ibaka. Lakers bigs need to concentrate on rebounding and setting screens. Their scoring will come off lobs and Gasol jumpers

What? There isn't a big man in the league that can stop Bynum from backing them down and getting off a hook.

Doomsayer

Barnes turned an ankle maybe? Didn't look too bad.

Kobe looks like shit.

I'm sick of this defensive scheme as of late, as well. I hope Brown is canned at the end of the season.

Canuck76

Banned
Really not too bad so far. Only down by 6 with 2 baskets by Kobe that should have gone in. They just need to go through the middle and get it to Bynum and Gasol. Less perimeter shots

When Carmelo was first acquired by the knicks I had him at the 4 and Amare at the 5. Melo works well at the 3, but he has always had the tools to dominate the 4. Same thing with Lebron and Durant. I think both guys would destroy the league at the 4.

Obviously, he would go off at the four. But he is still essentially 6'6. His defense and boarding isnt good enough to do it for 30 minutes over 80 games.

Why is Blake on Harden?

Why are we running Ramon and Blake together against this team?

Fucking Mike Brown.

Wait, Hill is in over McBobs!?!?

OMG

You would want Amare at the 5 for a full regular season?

KingGondo

Banned
J-Hard.

Yeah, this start has solidified my preference to face the Lakers over the Clips in the second round. The Clips are in our heads big-time.

I've only caught a few Lakers games this year. Do they know about the 3 point line and that shots made from beyond there are worth 3 points and not 2?

i6Brzv9CGY3A5.gif

Mike Brown is a fucking idiot beyond belief. Fuck this guy. How can you make such a dumb fucking decision?

We're never winning with this idiot. All he has to do is not fuck up the rotation and he can't handle that job.

I've only caught a few Lakers games this year. Do they know about the 3 point line and that shots made from beyond there are worth 3 points and not 2?

They were one of the best 3 point defenses for 2 month. Then just stopped defending it. :(

BobLoblaw

Banned
Mike Brown is a fucking idiot beyond belief. Fuck this guy. How can you make such a dumb fucking decision?

We're never winning with this idiot. All he has to do is not fuck up the rotation and he can't handle that job.
Mike Brown is only half of the reason why you guys won't get out of the second round. The lack of anything resembling a bench is the other.

Top Bottom