• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Doomsayer

Mike Brown is only half of the reason why you guys won't get out of the second round. The lack of anything resembling a bench is the other.

We have a bench, but the fuckstick of a coach decides to bury all of them for his projects, like Hill at the moment.

Blake and Barnes are solid, Glock is only going to get better and McBobs is a good hustle guy. Murphy is the resident gnome.

Hill actually looking okay?

We have a bench, but the fuckstick of a coach decides to bury all of them for his projects, like Hill at the moment.

Blake and Barnes are solid, Glock is only going to get better and McBobs is a good hustle guy. Murphy is the resident gnome.

Hill actually looking okay?

WAT.

Hill looking okay. Good energy. Better than Murphy, but still want to see McBobs.

i6Brzv9CGY3A5.gif

so awesome

Doomsayer

WAT.

Hill looking okay. Good energy. Better than Murphy, but still want to see McBobs.

Blake as of late has found his game. He gets thrown to the wolves on defense though, he's always asked to guard players that are 2-4 inches taller and stronger than he.

Murphy was the worst player on the court for us for most of the season. Then it was Kappono, and now its Murphy again. Seriously, fuck that guy.

Alrix

Melo and Amar'e playing well together? Hide yo kids hide yo wife

Rooting for the based Bobcats to give us our last chance at the 6 seed.

So Hill is playing well?

MIKES ROATATIONS ARE STILL FUCKED.

They got lucky. Blake defending Harden led to a wide open mid-range shot for Harden he just missed.

Hill > Murphy. So from that spot, it's better and I don't mind. I still hate the Blake + Ramon backcourt. Lakers got lucky it didn't burn them more.

I wonder if Bynum will play with Hill or McBobs when he comes in, here.

Cloudy

Banned
Good things happen when the big actually passes in the post. Watch and learn, Bynum

And I may have spoke too soon about Hill? Dude is hustling out there lol

Canuck76

Banned
Love how Mike Breen has to try to frigging handle JVG's tirades

"So does that count as todays rant?" hahahahaha pretty good at rolling with the punches for an old dude

LuchaShaq

Banned
Benches don't matter in the playoffs.

God, I hate this unit. 1st time all year they run it.

This, it's why lakers heat okc will be even better on playofffs with stars playing 40+ and less Blake/battier/fisher etc. while great benches in Chicago and San Antonio get capitalized on much less. An extra 5-6 min each from Kobe pau Bynum or Lbj wade bosh is like adding a great bench player for nothing

BobLoblaw

Banned
By freaking far. Guys have to remember these guys play together in practice. Brown must have seen something.
He actually did a decent job in the few minutes he got against the Spurs on Friday. Not sure if he can sustain it, but at least he's not a net negative like Blake.

Emwitus

I hope its a good sign. Dude was a number 8 pick....crosses fingers. Obviously, he won't maintain this and might not play at all in the playoffs. Still a good sign.

They got lucky. Blake defending Harden led to a wide open mid-range shot for Harden he just missed.

Hill > Murphy. So from that spot, it's better and I don't mind. I still hate the Blake + Ramon backcourt. Lakers got lucky it didn't burn them more.

I wonder if Bynum will play with Hill or McBobs when he comes in, here.

Sessions is even more neutered having to run the offense with Blake out there. It doesn't work and switches happen like you mentioned. Blake always gets the biggest guy to defend. That's not fair to anyone his size.

LuchaShaq

Banned
This is the fourth or fifth thunder game in a row I've seen Durant set a sneaky screen leading to a big man bucket. Love that put of an all star wing.

Cloudy

Banned
I hope its a good sign. Dude was a number 8 pick....crosses fingers. Obviously, he won't maintain this and might not play at all in the playoffs. Still a good sign.

Would rather see him out there on defense than Murphy and it looks like he can score inside too

Dave McMenamin
Jordan Hill checks out w/ 6 shot attempts in the 2nd quarter. McRoberts' and Murphy's high in attempts this year for a whole game is 7

lol

lakers are scoring via MVVP, Sessions, and Hill and some Pau. Kobe + Bynum need to get going at some point.

Harden killing the Lakers.

Top Bottom